Thread: what are the Other PixelJunk Games and where can i download it

what are the Other PixelJunk Games and where can i download it

I played this game recently and was quite happy to play with it. and I suggested some designer friends about this game and they are as well enjoying the game. But I’m rather amazed it made the jump to PC and i'm glad for it. However are the others making the jump as well? I’m mainly concerned in shooter/monsters/racer.

Re: what are the Other PixelJunk Games and where can i download it

confirm you mark a suggestion if you wish for other people to play it. I'd almost certainly buy approximately any pixeljunk game, since I don't desire a ps3 just for a few 2D games. The lone game I'm unsure of is racer as I haven't tried it yet.

I believe the mainstream of public would almost immediately throw cash down for shooter, it appears like the most accepted one out of all the pixeljunk games, its definitely the one which pulled my consideration the most. Saying that i'd still like to observe some of the others. Racers for instance reminds me of a game i played as a kid Eden is a great amusing, its surely not like any new game i've occupied myself.

I don’t know, I might be the only one who didn't like PixelJunk Shooter. I certainly wish for Monsters on Steam however. I didn't like eden, the reason behind that was the gameplay. You free shooter on the PC and you have a initial day sale from me.

According to me, Shooter and Shooter 2, I'd kill to find them to PC, but I've to state Eden is of no concern to me and presume many other people, sad I know, but I as well didn't buy Skyrim . So don't dump Steam, If you free shooter with all it's multiplayer entertaining on here, you'll almost certainly see it sell a lot superior contrast to Eden.

I'm in fact enjoying Eden, a really fine-looking along with relaxing gaming experience that makes for a nice break from the hectic pace of many of the new games I have played. I as well expect to see other PixelJunk games come to Steam as I've interpreted quite a bit concerning how cool they all are and haven't been able to play them, not possessing a PS3.

I'm of the opinion that once more public play it and find out how good-looking it is and how sublime to play word will extend.
    In good news, the uptake on the music package is roughly 1 in 3, and that's huge since it's a outstanding soundtrack that isn't a "game" soundtrack in any way .

I played this game recently and was quite happy to play with it. and I suggested some designer friends about this game and they are as well enjoying the game. But i'm rather amazed it made the jump to PC and i'm glad for it.however are the others making the jump as well? i'm mainly concerned in shooter/monsters/racer.
    I same opinion with this! I possess all those games on the playstation and would happily buy it again on steam. And also I am of the opinion that the biggest one for me would be Shooter, but I believe I'd pretty much pay money for any Pixeljunk-game released on Steam just for the reason that it will be great than the existing one. already bought Eden, though haven't had moment to attempt it have the up till now.

Eden would be a lot additional entertaining if the physics made logic. I'm further concerned in playing shooter. I was with friend and he never knew regarding the Eden. I'm in fact concerned in Pixel Junk Monsters as well as Shooter a lot more.

Hey , I have some more to tell regarding this thing. Monsters have been ported to Facebook. Not actually ported. re-imagined as a freemium arrangement. But I would say that still, it’s pretty fine. Pixeljunk Eden isn't still in the 20th peak sales of Steam in addition to the 10th peak sales of the "Indie games" segment.
    The tricky thing is, the game itself isn't latest, so there are no several first impression videos or else reviews being published currently to create buzz. all at once there are still a lot of public who are not acquainted with what it is, and those who do may not identify regarding the PC enhancements. right away there is not much written concerning the game on the major PC sites like RPS or else the PCGamer.

Hey ,I have some more to tell regarding this thing. Monsters have been ported to Facebook. Not actually ported. re-imagined as a freemium arrangement. But I would say that still, it’s pretty fine. Pixeljunk Eden isn't still in the 20th peak sales of Steam in addition to the 10th peak sales of the "Indie games" segment.