Thread: Set collector not working in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Set collector not working in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

right now I am into Detyre and I am having already maxxed out with all of the my spaces with 155 slot stash. I have started to carry them into the pack of mine. I am not having any of the sets completed aside from the faction sets. Do you having any idea regarding the storage ideas? Because I don’t wanted to stop collecting items even or I don’t wanted to loose all the items collected.

Re: Set collector not working in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

You should not loot or sell whatever you are not looking to use in the game. there is no another idea available for storing of the device.

Merchants are supposed to keep the items which you are supposed to sell into the Sold items category for the long period of the time. I also went to Gorhart in order to see Nanne is having the stuff. I have sold the same at the level 1 of the game. I have also noticed all the merchants. However Webwood carrying all the junk of mine. so you will be able to sell someone in the game.

According to me the developer of the game should provide something which will allow us to store items in the game. they should set kind of cost to get the slots to store all the items in the game. I hope they will provide shared stash.

I could not find out why they have provided limit in house stash. It seems to be obvious that you will be able to access content by using dimensional gateway shifting or magical portal. So far I have trashed all the items which are not connected with the gameplay I think this is the only thing which can resolve the health issue. as it is already mentioned Merchants are supposed to hold the stuff after selling however you can rebuy them whenever needed.

I have noticed some people who are purchasing the backpack from the same merchant multiple times in the game. this game is having diablo like loot but still they have given only 155 storage space. I don’t found any sense in the loot.