Thread: Criminal behavior in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Criminal behavior in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Do you know something about the criminal behavior in the game? I have stolen a book into chapel for Sister Zelda in the demo version of the game it was flagged as a crime. I was not able to turn the quest. Apart from the jail time and bribery I was unsure about how and when it was safe to return. Though there was a way to hide and wait for while so that I can move freely in the game.

Re: Criminal behavior in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

As far as I know the demo version of game was bugged. I don’t know how you will be able to handle the resisting arrest. I am assuming that infamy would get reset at the same moment of the time.

I killed someone in the town and after that my npcs respawned every single time. It was bit frustrating for me. none of the guard caught me in the game though I wanted to caught. People are being treated as killer who has stolen book. I am really hoping that the developer of the game will fixed the above mentioned issue.

I have committed lots of crime in the different cities but none of the guards gave me an option so that I persuade them. all the guards are attacking on me. they were attacking without having turn on civilian fighting. Could be I am doing something so that it can show up the bribe option in the game. I have taken the potion from the shieldring keep and now they have become hostile. I am not able to get any of the quest over there.

If you are looking to get Warsworn faction then you should not steal anything. But I am not aware of what should I do to complete the quest in the game. the crafting system supposed to be mystery for me and I could not get it all. but still I don’t wanted to be a alchemist anyway in the game.

You should not restart Kwyn. I done the same mistake and simply ran out from the game. as you have managed to get all the NPC which was red chasing you and run out. Wait for sometime before you are supposed to coming out in the game. once you have done you will not get any issue in the game.