Thread: Red monsters in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Red monsters in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I played Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for couple of hours I found that were lots of monsters who were having red names. They were having great damage and immunity. I tried to change difficulty to causal and tried to kill him in the game. I managed to kill him after having fight of around couple of hours.

Re: Red monsters in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Cur of Vengeance is almost near to the final phase of game and after completing with the same it will lead to last region. In this particular game all the creatures in the game are having level. If name is in red color that means they are higher than that of you.

If you are supposed to do only main quest in the game then you are likely to be under leveled. So far I have not done with any of the playthrough in the game. according to me you should be at minimum level so that you will be able to make some gems as well as get some armor which are having 3 slots in the every single piece. Then only I think you will be able to go through of it.

Mostly you will get an issue with physical immunity. To clear the thing you should check weapons stats and I think they won’t have weak damage. Also you will be at low level and they are immune the damage.

According to me hard mode with the red name boss fight and it would not be bad if you have pulled cur near to locked gate and outside of the big circular room. Your attacks are interrupted by Niskaru Bloodhunter respawns if you are not present in the range then they won’t respawn. It take little bit time to bring down the Cur from red name damage filter so that it would shorten your fight. Also you can trigger Cur encounter by simply running all the initial sets of mobs.