Thread: Facing grey enemies only in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Facing grey enemies only in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

hi friends I am over here to ask you something interesting about this particular game. Right now I am playing as main character in the game. currently at level 35 and found that all the enemies in the game are seems to be grey. Are you aware of any area where I can get all the enemies of my level. I don’t know whether I am moving really fast in the game. can I reset difficulty in the developer of the game?

Re: Facing grey enemies only in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

there are lots of people who are having the same query like you. you should play the game for sideline quest. After complaining with the same you have to attack on main story and create a new characters so that you can try a new build. There would be only couple of options available in the game.

I have noticed that it is quite easy to level up in the game. I was expecting that the developer of the game would make the game more challenging. You should move in the next available zone only when enemy would become grey to you. I don’t think would be able to complete the game as all the enemies has become grey to me. I am bit disappointed with the re playability value of it.

As far as I know there are could be some dungeons which are not managed to reset to the level of yours. I recommend you should wait for 3 to 5 days in the game so that they can reset.

I played the game at normal level and reached Alabastra when I reached the level 30. I found that enemy was yellow to me. I don’t think so it would be difficult matter to think about. I have noticed that level lock for the zones seems to be unrealistic. According to me there should be something which will allow them to reset Zone in the game. I would like to have increment in difficulty, enemy levels and keep the players equipment.

I am playing the game at hard level. The main character of mine is having 2k health and there was not any drop in the health of the character less than 955. Though I was playing the game at hard level there was not much difficulty while doing the same. the combat with enemies was unique but it enemies were quite easy. If you played TES then you could be aware of that enemy will be able to scale you once you have completed with the entire game. but it is not happening in KOA.

I have noticed something interesting in the game which will be helpful to you. if you have done with the side quest in the game then this particular game supposed to scales decently. However there is cap associated with scaling. If you are playing really fast and beat at the level 20. Each and everything will be locked. I have entered on the area at the lower level. Still I am confused when should I enter into the area if there are dungeons around of the level. I have noticed that enemies in the areas are upgradable if you have done all the things properly.

This particular game could be more interesting if they have provided kind of twist in the game. if there could be kind of mods in the game then it would be quite awesome to have them. as people would be able to select different kind of path so that they can complete the quest in different manner. it will be useful when you were not able to complete the quest previously.

I am wondering that the as you have completed with the main quest all each and everything should be level up. All the bosses and elites are supposed couple of level higher than that of you. Chest should be reset. If it get happens than there will be fun to play.