Thread: Captain's Armor set bug in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Captain's Armor set bug in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Hello I have pre ordered this game. I had already tested it by playing the demo. After installing the full version I found found some bug on Captain's Armor set. I had just complicated this thing recently. And now I am getting only one Finesse abilities instead of two. Does anyone know why this is happening or is this bug of this game. Did I miss something in the game while playing the same.

Re: Captain's Armor set bug in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

As far as I know there are in total two armor set. That would be Leggings and the Gloves and I don’t how did you get Captain's Armor set. I’ve been crafting better arms and armor than what the game provides. It is almost two weeks now I am doing the same. I do not think there is anything better than what I make. And I don’t have blacksmithing or sagecraft maxed yet. Hope your new stuff doesn’t get scraped or sold. This is a great game, and i hope/expect several more groundbreaking add ons, possibly a full expansion.

The attack combo's include more moves and more variety, as that's my only problem with the game. Though the combat is great, and fast, and fun. Could use more. Also I hope they make it so that armors with capes don't glitch into the weapon, so like... Weapons don't go inside capes and look weird, with the Warsworn armor set for instance.

I would love to have Dokkalfar robes, Alyn's armor or the healer in Gerhard but still have not found them. If they are not in the game then I am very disappointed. It would be cool if you would release a DLC. I like some more weapons and armor that are better than what is provided right now. I would pay out for DLC that was better than I can make. Best way to get good armor and weapons - pump up blacksmith, salvage everything and make something good for your class.

I downloaded the finesse pack and the armor was not the imminent armor. It was the running man set. The imminent armor that I received came from the pre-order bonus from GameStop. The DLC pack is not equipped with the imminent armor set. While there is nothing wrong with the weapon. There is something that may be costing you guys some sales on this DLC. The descriptions of armor sets comes with the same title as the ones that came with preorder. For example, the finesse armor that comes in the DLC is not the imminent armor at all and it is called the Running Man armor, which is actually far stronger and better armor than the imminent armor. Which is included in the preorder bonus. If you make it clear that people are getting something new and different from the DLC than from the preorder, the preorder folks may buy this as well. I own both the DLC and preorder armors and know what I'm talking about.

Even though I was playing on hard as soon as I switched from finesse to might/sorcery and made all armor and weaponry myself it was so easy. I was one shooting almost everything before I made my own armor from gear I found. The only thing that was a slight challenge was prismere trolls that because they had a lot of hp although I stun locked them with magic. I am not sure about that bug but this game is filled with many glitches.

The bonus recieved on this is +20% health, +20% Mana and +2 Fitness abilities. This are the default bonus that you will recieve. So it is recommended that you must check properly and if you are low on the same then this is a glitch. You need to fix that. You need 14 Finesse to get this armored set. I had played this and I got what mentioned above. I am not sure why this is happening it your game. Try the patch it will help.