Thread: Gold Sets are useless in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Gold Sets are useless in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is after all a best game for me now and playing this daily ever since I got the demo. Everything seems fine is this game except the gold sets. I don’t think that they are needful throughout the game. I have collected few and I didn’t use them anywhere in the game yet. Seems like they are simply not needed.

Re: Gold Sets are useless in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

When I was playing the game I have collected 3-4 set pieces for the intention to reach a certain point but then I have realized that I have already gone through past and now there is benefit of these sets and completely useless. The thing is either I am leveling too fast or not able to find items as quick as possible. One or another, they are completely a junk now.

I can barely say that, Gold sets are cool but you need to scale them before you get past the quest. There are also two mini-games to remove spells and lock-picking, which will help you unlock special missions. Unfortunately, owners are a bit annoying when playing with a mouse and a keyboard. When you go collecting picks, the room is very small mistake and end up losing a lot of picks. The subject of the spell is even more annoying, especially in the final levels, as maldirán you if you make mistakes, and will cost a lot of gold to remove a curse.

The inventory seems a little complicated at first, since you will have access to many menus and push buttons. The inventory has a nifty bag of trash, so long as you explore your items, you can drag them out of inventory to destroy or throw in the garbage bag and sell them when you visit a store. In some stores when you go with unique items and you want to repair your items, it will cost a lot of gold.

Yes it could be possible. When you go for items store, you need to pay something in order to get a new item or store or simply repair an existing item. In that case you need to pay something for the store. So you either need to pay gold for or simply sell unwanted items to the store.