Thread: How to reduce level in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

How to reduce level in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I am playing well on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and so far I have completed several levels and reached 18 at the end of Act I. the problem is I think that I am leveling up too fast and i assume that enemies in next levels will be easier to beat. So it doesn’t look very fun. So I want to know whether there is any way to decrease XP gain or to reduce the level to previous manually.

Re: How to reduce level in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I would like to tell you that Plains of Erathell and Detyre share a level bracket. I urge you to finish one unless bouncing back and forth between them. When you finish one, go for another one. The actual thing is there is no way you can get back to the previous level. You can lose XP only when you caught committing a crime. Sometimes losing XP will also drop a level. Avoiding lorestones, locks and fateshift kills also drop XP.

There are many options are available to customize and get the character you want. Except that fact, the game quickly shows the limits on that side or at least too basic and classic shows. This non-risk-taking is also found with regard to skills, objects ... The result is the same for the missions of the game as we propose still finished more than correct in terms of no gameplay specific bug with the exception of clipping and animation questionable, the rest is very convincing.

The Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an excellent carefree surprise early this year. A graphical look and work nice, RPG offers us many hours of game with quests and content it offers. Lots of opportunity to be able to best personalizes your character and your abilities fetishes. The soundtrack is there to make the whole even more engaging and enjoyable. Only the scenario and the basic / classic gameplay will disappoint fans of the genre.

Reckoning takes a different approach. You begin the game as a blank slate, an opportunity to purchase three main paths - Might, finesse and sorcery, each path containing about 20 Capacity expandable. However, at any point of leveling up, you can choose to specialize in other areas, creating hybrid characters that can be combined capacity of all three paths. As you level, you also unlock one of eight destinies, which help to shape not only to define your style of fighting, but also your profession. For example, the Rangers are perfect stealth killers but if you want to add to the mixture of magic, you can simply accumulate enough points to advance to Archanist destiny.

I don’t think that the game is very boring. Other than combat quests there is more. There are also nine non-combat skills - some of which have an unanticipated impact on gameplay. Improve stealth, for example, not only introduced a few stealth kills fantastic, but opens up career paths as corrupt pickpockets. Neither you alone in your quest. There are six factions reached, including nomads, travelers, scholars and warrior priests.

Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning is literally chock full of quests. In every city and in many points outside them you can find people looking for help. These missions are fairly standard for the genre, consisting in releasing kidnapped people, killing robbers, retrieve objects ... activities carried out countless times in each role play. The quality level of the missions is satisfactory but there is no great genius touches of other securities, which can surprise several times due to this bizarre and unexpected.

The game does its best to allow the player to gradually get used to this system and the early battles are pretty simple. With the hours passing, however, the difficulty level increases, suggesting the fighting very satisfactory, where you must use your skills in the most efficient and secure with the right timing the opponents punches. Once adapted to the system, you can see its beauty. Under this point of view, it must be said that Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is at least one span ahead of all other action RPG on the market.