Thread: Items stuck inside inventory in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Items stuck inside inventory in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I have just started to play this game. During the gameplay I have noticed that several items related to different quests stuck in the inventory. Some of the items are also related to persuade skill. Due to some reason few items flagged cannot be droppable. After the completion of quest also it is not happening. The well known is the House of Ballads armor. Shine and Shadow cannot be stashed or sold. As same Selkie Veil no longer to be stashed but can be sold. Like this way the list continues.

Re: Items stuck inside inventory in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

So far I am hearing lots of these things on the game and for that reason I am going to double-check inventory just to make sure that all of those items are counting toward you. In my case also I have see many items stuck inside my inventory and they will not longer count toward inventory. So now I am thinking about making my inventory to zero by dumping everything in stash.

As far as I know that if not all, at least some of them or some items are part of side quests. You can easily stash or sell those like way. The game will not let you to sell the items once you finished the quest. Some of the task which constantly repeating in your case and due to this you are not able to remove those items from your inventory.

I am also encountering same kind of bug. The problem is, there is no way I can stash or sell the House of Ballads armor which contains several things like hood, robe, gloves and slippers even after completing the quest line. Other than this there are also some more items which are not related to current quests are stuck inside my inventory. One thing I am really missing here is, I need to pick an item which is not quest specific.

I have seen this inventory and quest thing in most of the game and the usability is somewhat same in all the game. If you are previously played some games likewise the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, you might have noticed that inventory cannot take unlimited items. There is a certain limit for that. Once get filled either you need to replace items or sell it or simply dump it. However the quest items are completely different in this case. They might take the space in the list but it will not going to take inventory actual space. It won’t count at all for your bag limit.