Thread: How many of you had got soundtrack of PixelJunk Eden

How many of you had got soundtrack of PixelJunk Eden

Hello friends, this I really like about the game, when you are into the game then also you will love to hear them. I am thinking that how many of the people from all over the world have got the song from this game as it will be mix really easily. One more thing that I will like to say that I have spend two hour completing one level and was not noticing the time as the music was just so immersive and was totally in it. So what you people have to say about it.

Re: How many of you had got soundtrack of PixelJunk Eden

You are saying that the songs which are there in game are really amazing and best one to hear. I would say that I was not able to find any of the songs of this game and I do not think that it is really nice.

I think that you might be confused with the two companies, the actual company name of this game is Q-Games and you might be searching for the Q Entertainment. Both of them are different, even in the Wikipedia there is information about it, so you can go over there and have look at it. Even in the Wikipedia have also stated that do not get confuse with Q Entertainment and Q-Games as both of the company are different.

What I am finding funny is that both of that company is sharing music of the same genre, so due to which they might be having the more in common besides the letter of their company. I feel that the game is really worth to get it. If you are searching for something simple and relax playing game then it is the same game. It is also upon you that you select which type of the game to reduce your stress, as everyone is having their different choices. Where the music is sharing the trait and it are really good long music and such type of the music can be played in the club or in party houses. It will be really great if these music are been played. If you are having a decent sound system then it is good for you as these tracks are heavy on the bass and will sound terrible on cheap speakers and/or headphones.

Anyway, it does still look very interesting and I would be possible to pick it and the soundtrack up and it will be great to have it for me and also for the others.