Thread: Could be we are looking on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in wrong manner?

Could be we are looking on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in wrong manner?

Well I am playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning from past couple of days. There is need of lots of adding of more challenges in the game. this game will give you lots of freedom as you will not get into the other games available in the market. it will allow the players . as there was lack of the difficulty for the power of the Sagecraft. I was able to create Mage Armor and it will keep the higher level gear up. It supposed to give me a freedom to play which was not available in the any other game.

Re: Could be we are looking on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in wrong manner?

The current version of the system available in the game will give all the kind of skills and weapons in the game. I am not able to imagine any other game which will allow the player to change the tactics.

If player really wants than he can select either normal or harder difficulty in the game. you can use lower level gear in the game. in Skyrim you will be able to use any kind of the weaponry which you are supposed to wanted and level up the title in the game. you will be able to level in the game.

I used to feel like that one should use all the resources which you are available in the game. I am looking to make usage of all the stuffs available in the game. I recommend all the players should play the game in the manner as I have mentioned over here.

If they are supposed to do Respeccing of some kind of talent and skills. You can also test some of the few skills into tree and see whether they are good in the game. if they are trying to do different path which would lead to start a new character. You will require a player to give a skill and remove decision making skills from the game.
    There is not a big issue with Respeccing. If you are having any issue how Fateshift is overpowered and level locking into the areas. You should not use Fateshift and finish the game in the area before you are supposed to go for another. There are two kind of people who are playing one who like to explore and challenges and other one would like to use fateshift.

Right now i am not playing the game for challenge . hence I am not having any issue with the difficulty level. I am looking to have great armor set for 10+ levels. There should be some diversity in the appearance of weapons. Armor should be same as that of super-hero costume. I would like to play game just because of story. till there are quest and activities available in the game. the most important factor for the combat. Nightmare mode as well as uber-insane mode are great and they are challenging with high priority.

The main reason for the low replay value for the game is associated with freedom to respect. All the things are associated with choice as well as sense of achievement. You have to see that how efficiently you are able to control your character.

There are number of quest in the game which you can do in a single manner only. However you can have some side quest which will give you lots of freedom and allow to do lots of things in the game.

So far I have not used potions and smithing. In very less situation I supposed to use sagecrafting to fill the open slots on which whatever armor I am using. I don’t have any issue if they have provided respeccing which will give you underpowered game. so one will be able to do more experiment with the gaming style. There will be less pressure hence we can play with the different kind of weapons and control.