Thread: Female Armours in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Female Armours in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I really love all the characters in the game and questioned by myself that why we didn’t get sexy armor like the NPC. I love those female npcs or box covers armor. I found that my character boots are the worst and look heavy. I have seen in many RPGs, where we can get all types of armors to choose. Why not here?

Re: Female Armours in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning offers a variety of ways to change the character visually. This includes armor. This will look at other female heroes, as the male counterpart. Stylistically, they remain within breeds the same. Will also prevent the look of the character is multi-colored and in the end nothing fits. Cultural differences in the many sites and settlements well within the world.

I think that we should really get the DLC armor bundles for the game characters so we can customize as we want. I am not asking about revealing armor and clothing. Even I don’t care about the Dokkalfar because it is a part of the culture. I have also see that some male character wear scandalous outfits as well. For such armors Aryllia and Lupoku will suite perfectly.

The game is fine as long as the armors remain same for both gender characters. This is why I like game and you don’t feel that other character or gender have better looking armor since both are same. So far female players look pretty awesome. So you can choose between 4 races, male or female, then some predefined templates that are then completely customizable. You will also choose what god has watched over you at birth, which gives you a permanent bonus pay, according to different deity. Moreover, the chosen race also offers a bonus of permanent departure and different depending on the choice.