Thread: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Armour Sets

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Armour Sets

Does anyone have any details or images of armor sets in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. So far I came across only 4 different types of outfits. There is no preview option to look the armor sets. Some sets are quite expensive in shop. I want to see what the outfits of warriors and rogues are. NPCS contains lots of beautiful outfits.

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Armour Sets

The armor sets we gather straight, but this is difficult with the locality, since a large part of the set items can be found only by chance.

Before entering Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning cannibalize items like weapons or armor to the blacksmith, you should save the game, because random items out of here. Do you have items together that you like, save the game. If not, you simply load an earlier game and start a new attempt - this way you can try if you are patient, until you are satisfied with the yield.

In this game you can choose or create your own character depending on various skills and abilities available, and modify it even new individual, when the innovative new game is completely depending on what you choose to play, unlock new as well as powerful stories. Millions of weapons along with armor combinations offer you the chance to generate a character that looks accurately similar to that and so does, as you have forever dreamed. Everywhere you will notice different kind of armor sets throughout the entire game. So it is not possible to list out all.

I found a short list of Armor set used in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. They are Ballads Armor Set, Captain Armor Set, Ceremonial Armor Set, Dark Empyrean Armor Set, Dirge Armor Set, Frostweave Armor Set, Harbinger Armor Set, Imminent Armor Set, Legion Armor Set, etc. There are many more but for that I will recommend you to have a look on the full guide of this game. The guide will also tell you how you can acquire the set.

Yes it is right. There is a long list of armor set in this game. I can list you some of them. But it is recommended that you must also find the way how to acquire them. There are tons of armor set that can be acquired and use for various purpose in the game.
    • Ceremonial Armor Set
    • Frostweave Armor Set
    • Magnon's Armor Set
    • Brewmaster's Armor Set
    • Lachlan's Armor Set
    • Seasons Armor Set
    • Vigilant Armor Set
    • Har'bah Armor Set
    • Pensive Armor Set
    • Shadowskin Armor Set