Thread: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning unplayable due to Odd bug

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning unplayable due to Odd bug

I don’t know whether anyone else getting the same issue or not but I posted it here hoping that I would get a solution. The glitch which I recently found ruined all of my saved gameplay. I can play from the saved game but it constantly freezing. I know that the issue is not about the xbox 360. While my character freezing, other npcs move around and the sword can still glow. I think that I lost all my gameplay progress across all saves. I have done reset of xbox, clearing cache, changing zones but still the same.

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning unplayable due to Odd bug

This is the first time I am hearing about the issue here and don’t know what else to say about that. You have confirmation that it is a game glitch or bug. Then it should need a patch work very soon otherwise you always need to play the game from start every time and it is really time consuming. You will get bored playing the same level again and again. I hope that EA is listening to this.

I have seen a same issue on Xbox 360 when playing this game. So regarding this I have chatted with EA support member and he told that there is no glitch yet found in the game. The issue is might be due to other program interfering with the game. Something installed in your Xbox is causing the game saves files. He also told that they have verified the game fully before the launch on Xbox 360 and there is no such issue with save game.

Those who are experiencing this kind of strange freezing while walking or running, they should post about it on various forums. So all other come to know about the issue and find a solution as soon as possible. I think that EA is trying to get to the bottom of this. However in your case see whether you are using any third party controller with Xbox. If it is happening with all controllers then it could be a serious bug. However if it is happening only with your controller, then check on that.

It is remarkable that this game success did not only affect the player base, but also on the competition. Such similar projects were in the recent past, hardly around it, put their work on the development one way or another with the seemingly overwhelming competition in Bethesda connection. Bug fix is not available for any game soon after its release. It will take little more time. But for now, you may try playing around Xbox graphics settings to minimize the issue.