Thread: Do not like PixelJunk Eden game

Do not like PixelJunk Eden game

Hello friends, the music and visuals for the game are really amazing but do not care about the gameplay of this game, it seems to be little frustrating for me. Love to play all the 2D platform games, but this one is not at all fun. Then also will be trying to beat the game, and collect all the seeds in each of the level. If able to manage to do it without breaking everything around me then it might be plus point for me. This is what I am thinking, what are your thoughts about it. Thank you.

Re: Do not like PixelJunk Eden game

I find that you are the first one who is not at happy with this game. There will be plenty of the people who will be not agree with you, I personally feel that the gameplay of the game is good and the music and visual which are been there are awesome.

I think you are not playing the game for fun, whereas I play to have fun not to get frustrated with it. If I am not finding the game to fun at all then I will not play it and will not try to understand what the others are trying to say it. In my view I think that it is fun and also it is good, not as bad you are saying about it. I believe everyone is having their own way of playing games.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    I think you are not playing the game for fun, whereas I play to have fun not to get frustrated with it. If I am not finding the game to fun at all then I will not play it and will not try to understand what the others are trying to say it. In my view I think that it is fun and also it is good, not as bad you are saying about it. I believe everyone is having their own way of playing games.
    If you are doing that then you need to have determination, where I will be not doing something and will try to move for as there is no offer by the game. When you are paying for the game then there should be something in it, but I cannot see anything. Have completed the gardens from 1 till 12 completely and the 13 to 15 are remaining, if I do not complete then it will be sad for me.

Well I have also paid for the game and did not find it interesting but then also playing it. I do not want that money go wasted and it is not as bad as the people are trying to say it. If you have paid for the game then play it otherwise keeps it.

This game is really a hit and most of the people have missed it. Feel hurt when people are saying that it not at all going well on the steam, as I am having the PixelJunk Eden on the list of the top 25 which I will love to have it. I feel that the game is the relaxing one; you do not need to concentrate while playing it. There are hardly any game which we can enjoy when came from office and play it, feel relax while playing it. If you are too much of wealth then I have heard that Q-Games $500,000 to release another ten gardens with new tracks. I will be playing it on both of the platforms.

I really do not understand there are 1,500,000,000 games on the planet and you are feeling compelled to complete one and you are not getting any deriving pleasure from it. If you are not happy and do not like then I would say that you better do not play it and also keep it. Need to play the demo of the game then think that you really wanted to get the game for you or not, otherwise you have wasted the money.