Thread: Pixeljunk Eden game is running slow.

Pixeljunk Eden game is running slow.

One month ago, I have installed Pixeljunk Eden game in my laptop. I am using Lenovo ideapad y570, which has a i7 processor and nvidia gt555. From my side I would say it is enough for to run this game.I was thinking that there may be chances of that problem might be in nvidia optimus. Can anyone give me Solution so that I can fix this problem as soon as possible?

Re: Pixeljunk Eden game is running slow.

I have read your content and you are talking about that you are using i7 processor still your game is running slow then I thought that I had the same problem but my problem was, I was using core processor and I wanted to run as same as this game and this game was not supporting on that processor. So there may be chances of that there might be drivers problem, so I would suggest you that please upgrade latest version of drivers and then try and I hope this will help you.

I totally agree with above content and from my side I would say that this is best technique from which you can increase your game performance in your laptop. Along with this there is some application if you close them definitely it will help you to increase performance your game. For Example. Over lock the GPU it will allow you lock some models of your laptop. There are two settings you need to worry about i.e. core lock and memory lock. The core lock is generally used for to speed up their actual processing core on GPU and memory is the speed of the memory is used to buffer video data. Here you need to very clear to find out stable settings. You might also change the speed of fan in your system. I hope this will help you.

I had the same problem one month ago and then I started to search out what is the problem behind this. I read got a one solution regarding your background application. If you want to increase the performance of game, you should shut down the system tray application. You shouldn’t have to run too much application on first place. Since laptops are less powerful than desktops. A laptop game is generally more impacted by this program. You can shutdown background program manually or you can use program like game booster which offers the one click gaming mode. I hope this will help you.

I am completely satisfied with above content. This one is also good technique to increase you game performance. Along with that I would suggest you that please turn down the texture and shader details. Sometimes laptop games are limited to their volume and quality of their video memory. The memory in videos card is so important, it is highway between your display and GPU. If you really want to increase your game performance very good so you have to turn down the resolution. High resolution texture often they eat up video RAM and shaders have a same result.