Thread: PixelJunk Eden crashes when try to start game

PixelJunk Eden crashes when try to start game

Hello friends, whenever I am trying to run the PixelJunk Eden via Steam then it crashes, it does not go till the menu. I am not getting any of the error message or any pop-up, it simply close the game. I think that the system specifications I am having is more than enough which is been required for the game to run it, I have also tried disabling triple buffering, someone has suggested it and also the "delete client registry.blob fix" which is believe to be generic band-aid fix for all Steam related issues, but none of thing has helped me. Is there any solution to fix it, it is the problem with the game. Please help me, thank you.

Re: PixelJunk Eden crashes when try to start game

I was having the problem and with me it was not starting, but when I have turn off triple buffering then it has worked for me. This was not been the problem for me earlier and I do not know that why it is working for you.

I was having the ATI card and it was same issue, but when turns off triple buffering then it was started working for me. I think that there might be something wrong with the specification which you are having it, it might not be support and due to which the game is crashing during the time of the starting it. And also check that you are having the OpenGL 2.1 support on the system for the game as the PixelJunk Eden is really a have high graphically severe and not 2d sprite game.

Getting the problem on the laptop, having the windows vista, then it is stopping the .exe from running on to the laptop and also not able to find the digital signature. Have tried also the exception to the DEP (Digital Execution Prevention) list but then also the windows is not been allow to exclude any .exe files. Having the 3650 HD Radeon card and I do not think that it might be through card, it is not been supported by the windows and the security is creating the problem.

I would suggest that if you are getting the problem then you better send the mail to the developer of the game, they will be able to reply back and tell you that what might be the problem and also solution to solve it.

I still think there is another issue. I emailed the link above with what I'm seeing, and my system specs. Will wait to see what I hear back. It still seems to me that in my case there is an issue with the digital signature of the Eden.exe file and my version of Windows Vista, but since I'm not too computer savvy, it's possible that it's something else.