Thread: No 8 button mapping in Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning for ps3 and Xbox

No 8 button mapping in Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning for ps3 and Xbox

Really this is one of the best game that I have ever seen , I actually like the game play and the Graphic of the game but this game has a long way to go and I there are few thinks that the devs of this game must reconsider, one of which is my concern that not letting the Xbox and ps3 at least have 8 abilities remap the controllers. Buy this I mean is the the thing that Dc universe online has for the ps3. They had it where they can map 8 powers and yet have enough room of the everything else possible however i appreciate if that how they required it although to provide pc 10 is just inequitable for all the consoles. What do you guys feels about this. Please shares

Re: No 8 button mapping in Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning for ps3 and Xbox

Well as far as I think with just the 4 abilities mapped at level 20, you can have the possibility to obtain the update of 15 ability at your need at whenever you want

According to me the biggest issue is to knowing . I can see any logical reason to not having the limits of the four map able slots for our ability. The console is the limited so there is no use in arguing for the reason that, , the majority other RPGs get through the console controller's limitation that work, it don’t matter that is not that good It was most likely a conscious design choice, and a pretty stupid one at that.

Well all the other game that is available out there has the most 8 offerings id they have given you the to swap between. The is game is also provide you two sheets to work from, and those one is for the active abilities and the another is for the attacking with two weapons, dodging and blocking but with only 4 abilities . this game provide you at least 15 option for the moves you be able to do at any one time. Other games provide you 8. Now I am not certain what the problem is there if you get the time to actually look at what you're having .

just 4 mapped ability might not be that restrictive. It actually depends on if the weapon proficiencies are exceptional or just of no use. that R2 Xbox as well as ps3 are map the similar its just called something different

I would like to mention that I don't have a any issue with 4 abilities at a time if there's a fast method of exchange abilities in and out. There doesn't appear to be one, up till now there's a liquid remedy radial. What's the point in have a set of abilities, if you by no means able to swap them out since you tire of diving into your menus following every other battle? plus why must you yet map a toggled ability in any way? I don't understand , perhaps they've worked this out, however like I said, it's not incredibly stylish.

Perhaps I'm foretell, however if you've played this game the Dragon Age, I believe you may know why I think this to be a design inadequacy.

PC gamers don't contain this issue . The game is the same in every other reverence, so I'm not certain 'designed that way' support .

the present mapped abilities are taking up ram... Why? because or else all time a player use the skill you require to draw from the selected file which might slow things down... as said they can have restricted other stuff like world (creature) variance, however choose to limit us to 4 active skills, which yeah may be a extremely difficult decision which ones to map out of our whole toolkit, however I feel they have taken the correct alternative.