Thread: Sound effect delay while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in PS3

Sound effect delay while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in PS3

I am playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in playstation 3 and it is giving me problem while playing game in combat. There is a delay in sound while paying this gae in combat. I don’t know what is wrong with the game but this problem is frustrating for me. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Sound effect delay while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in PS3

Well I have read the problem which you are facing while paying Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in PS3 and I would like to tell you that you should check whether subtitles is on or off. If subtitles is on then you should turn it off and after turning off the subtitles you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. This problem occurs because of the subtitles and by turning it off you can solve this problem. You should turn off the subtitles and after that check whether sound delay issue went or not? I am suggesting you this solution because I was also facing same problem and then I have turned off the subtitles and after turning off the subtitles my problem get solved. I hope after trying this solution problem will get solved.

After reading your solution I have turn off the Subtitles option from the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning game and after turning off the subtitles option also I get same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Well I was also having same problem with the PS3 version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning game and then I have exchanged Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for Xbox and after that I have installed Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and with Xbox I didn’t get any problem. Playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is real fun but I am sound delay issue in PS3 is disappointment for me. I hope 38 Studios will solve this problem as soon as possible.

I am playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in PS3 but I am not facing this any problem. I have connected my TV with PS3 though HDMI and all the things are working flawlessly. You have to also try to solve this problem by putting the dowsing rod in the stash and then disabling the subtitles and then what happens after that.

Yes putting the dowsing rod in the stash will do the trick. In my PS3 I was also getting same problem and after that I have read above trick and after trying that my problem get solved. Overall Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning game is awesome.