Thread: How to get travis rice in ssx game

How to get travis rice in ssx game

Hello friends, the developer have told that they have added the Travis rice as the new character in the game. I am not able to see it and also how to get it, they have told there is a method to get the travis rice on the ssx Facebook page but I am not able to get it. Does anyone has able to find it. please also tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: How to get travis rice in ssx game

What I know that the Travis rice is been available but it is available through the online entered code; I do not know that how you will be getting the code. If you have purchased the Europe version of the game or done the pre-order of the game then might be getting in the offers with it as the Special Edition Disc which will be exclusive with the Europe purchaser, other than that I am not knowing much about it.

It is not there in the Europe exclusive, if you wanted to have the code for the Travis Rice then you better go on to Facebook and search for the EA SPORTS SSX page, once you are onto the page then you like and share it. When shared thing is been share for 100k then you will be getting the code, so go and do it and tell all your friends, do it. Even need to like the promo of the Travis rice, it will not be done with the ssx page. So let’s start it, I need 80 k more to get the code, so I am on the way for the code.

I have reached to the page, then also I do not know that what should I do, it is very much confusing and trouble to get the code. So please help me with this and tell that what you have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy $inghs View Post
    I have reached to the page, then also I do not know that what should I do, it is very much confusing and trouble to get the code. So please help me with this and tell that what you have done.
    It is very simple, you just need to log-in to the Facebook account then go to Facebook search bar and Type EA SPORTS SSX, and then you will get list of the search result, so in that you better select the page one, when you click it then it will open the page. Now just like the page, if it is not showing the like button then you have already liked it. if the page is not been seen then you better look at the left side and look for SSX Get Travis Rice, so click on it and it will bring you to huge * share button and also plenty of the videos of Travis Rice ssx and even a bar meter. Then just click on the share and keep on following the steps it will be done.

I believe that someone or the other will be sharing the code to get the Travis rice in SSX game, so might need to wait or the best option if any of the friend has done it then help and the code for you also.

I am presently staying UK and there is not a sign of the link to get Travis rice in the game, not what is wrong with that. What I have heard that the Travis rice will be available in all the version of the game and it will be as guest character. I do not think that it is downloadable addition thing. It was there in the multiplayer as character but not in the campaign, I am thinking like that as he is not a part of the storyline, not many thing about him are been told in the story. The Storyline of the game is very much different and it is nothing related to Travis rice, where he is a single stuff like explore. If going to the EA page in Facebook, then there is nothing about him and what is surety that I will be able to get it?

I think most of the people are getting confuse with the news to get the Travis rice, well the EA have told that it will be able for the North America users only not for anyone else, this news was been told on Twitter. If you people wanted to know then you can check on Twitter.

I was thinking that he is a 12th character which was there but which was only in modes such as explore not in the campaign or the storyline mode. It said a while ago he was in it because it was thanks to him that SSX came back n all, so why does u have to enter a code to get him? That is silly, he should just be there