Thread: SSX should be a realistic game?

SSX should be a realistic game?

Hello friends, do not like the game, played the demo two days ago and did not like it. I was able to do the tricks easily was able to complete without looking in the TV. I think that anyone will be able to do the trick easily. When doing the tricks then you can land on rocks, flat or going up a transition. I feel that the game is been made for the kids, so they have do something with just button mashing. What you think about it and please share your thoughts about it. Thank you.

Re: SSX should be a realistic game?

You are trying to say that SSX should be a realistic game. I do not think that you have not played the previous version of it. Where the other game, Amped is fine and it is nothing special in that. Where the other snowboarding games for the next generation games are been made completely trash. If you are wishing to have a realistic game then you better play those one, well the SSX is been made from the top, having the arcade style pick up and play but it is hard to master in everything. Due to which I have got this game for me, presently having the demo of it waiting for full version of it.

Let me tell that the SSX was not the realistic at all and it will be never be and it will not be intended to be. If you do not like the game then I would say that you better go somewhere and try some of the other snowboarding games. If you have seen the advertisement of it then it has properly told that it will over the top.

What you are saying is very much funny to me and I have not heard anything worst about the game. You wanted to make the SSX more realistic, before you comment on this game, did you ever checked the previous version , if you have checked those then I am sure that you will be not saying such things about it. I would not explain anything about it, will suggest that you watch the SSX Tricky, Garibaldi on the YouTube and you will be able to know what is the game about, even check the second series and it is the most popular one. It cannot much better than it is.

Yes I do agree that it over the top so due to which we are able to land each of the trick and also it is randomly flicking sticks is pretty lame. If you are been satisfied with it then you might be doing something or other with it and I feel that when you are playing it then you are not having the higher standards for your video game to play it. I feel that the video games are been meant to be more challenging and there is nothing challenging in it.

If you are suggesting the people to go for another one, then let me tell you that SSX series is very much popular then the PONG. If I have to think of any other one then might think about the loads of games which are been having the matter, challenging has nothing to do with it. Well the game is very much satisfied and also fun one then it is enough for the user from worldwide to take it, if the people are going off over games which are challenging then they can't be beaten like those ridiculously hard retro games. I think you have experience any better game like this.

I will not agree with the users at all, if anyone has purchased any good game and hates the Call of Duty, then I feel that he was not able to make it so due to which he was not able to complete the basic tasks. Where the Tricks land is nothing like that and due to which I have not seen anyone compete against each other. I have founded that the game is very much easier in that way but it should not be realistic. If it was been made in that way then it might be not the SSX game. If they decide to make a realistic one now that this is out.

Well the SSX is not to be been about realism. It is a game where the tricks have always been easy to land and it is been tough with combo. The challenges which are been added in it to check that how big of a combo and score you could pile up. I have to spend whole weekends doing the longest trick course which was there on SSX 3 in one trick combo just to see how big of a score we could rack up. Well the EA has done the tricks even easier to land than before.

If you think realism makes a game for adults, you need to go back to the drawing board and work on understanding video games better. The series isn't about realism. To try to make a realistic game would be making something else and may as well be a new franchise altogether. Also, demos aren't going to give you significant challenge. They are there for people to be able to try, succeed, and have fun so they can be convinced of buying the full game.