Thread: How to do combo tricks in SSX game

How to do combo tricks in SSX game

Hello friends, I had placed the pre-order of the game, got it a week before. Spend a whole night playing the game. It is tough to get use to new controls, but started to pick it up. I was earlier use to classic one, so it little hard to get it. Getting one problem with it that how to stringing my tricks together. When I was trying to SSX 3 then I was able to do it, but not able to do in this. I feel that there is no time to nose slide or tail slide to get to your next jump. Does anyone is able to do it and tell me how to get it. It will be helpful for me. Thank you.

Re: How to do combo tricks in SSX game

I would be able to answer to this but have not got the game till, need to wait till next week, once I get the game and have my hand on it then will surely tell which are combo you can and that also how to do it.

If you are asking the trick for combo then you hold the nose or tail slide button just before landing on to the essentially land into the manual. When you are doing it then I would like to say that when you are doing it, then be careful to do it too soon, when trying it in the air then it’s actually a grab, so it let the character actually grab the board before landing and it will be landing in that way. This is the method to do it, might be wrong but better check it.

There is a thread of tips for this game, if you are really wanted to know which character is able to do with the combo then better look at the below link and can try it,

Tips and tricks for SSX 2012 game

Even there are cheats available for the game, but need to search about, till now there is no official news to do the combo or when you will starting the even then there is demo will played in which you check the tricks they have tried and how much points you will be able to get it.