Thread: New Players added in SSX game

New Players added in SSX game

Hello friends, there are some of the new players which are been added in the game, it is really great. I have played the demo and liked the game; my best score is 8.5 millions not able to break the record of mine. I really like the races and it is better than other older games. So what you have to say about new players which are added. Even wanted to know that is there a real time multiplayer in the full game? Thank you.

Re: New Players added in SSX game

There will be a real time multiplayer and it is very much similar to the TrackMania. If it is the same then you will be able to jump in and out from the event at any particular time. Will be getting a limited time and in which you will be able to set your fastest line or highest trick. So you better wait for game and have a great experience of it.

It should be the best and not like any other of junk multiplayer game. It will be great to have, as it been a long time there was not such a game which was not having the split screen in that and there was not better multiplayer game, so just waiting for the game to be release then will be having a hand on it.

I do not think that there is no fault of the developer that they have not added in the game. They are plenty of the people, who are saying very much bad about the multiplayer, people wanted to have a real multiplayer game and they have not received. If you wanted to blame that it is to be the developer of the game and it should be added.

I think that EA is choosing the Online then going for the split screen; it is because they need to have profit from the game which is been used mostly by the user in now a days. It is specially form the next generation and it will be abandoning good for the old fashioned tradition of sitting with all your friends who will be playing the game then sitting alone and playing with the strangers from around the world. I love it and it is really nice to have it.

I think that they have made for both of them, having the spilt screen and also the multiplayer type. They need to have give more time and effort but they are just saying it that the “get with the times or don't bother buying it” or it feels where bad, it is harsh and it will be slap on the face when we are getting it. I have accepted the game for the time and I think that they should not have started in the first place. Where you have played the Gears of War then you might be able to get the split screen and also the multiplayer mode in it where it is not there in the SSX. I have seen that Gears of War is been a closed world game and SSX is the large open world game or might be some of the technical things it will be having it.

It is very much true and, well the SSX is not an even that big of a world, if you are adding all of the parts then it will be a big part, but it's all divided into tracks. I think that split-screen will be able if they have tried then it was been done, if they decrease the graphics of the game a little. I feel that the graphics is the only thing which seems to be the big business for the games at present. I do not know much about the graphics then it might be the case. If the spilt screen is been added then it will be a better option to play it. Feels that the split-screen is being phased out of the gaming and it is really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    It is very much true and, well the SSX is not an even that big of a world, if you are adding all of the parts then it will be a big part, but it's all divided into tracks. I think that split-screen will be able if they have tried then it was been done, if they decrease the graphics of the game a little. I feel that the graphics is the only thing which seems to be the big business for the games at present. I do not know much about the graphics then it might be the case. If the spilt screen is been added then it will be a better option to play it. Feels that the split-screen is being phased out of the gaming and it is really bad.
    Really appreciate what you are saying about the game and it is been the fact the gaming is been the business point for the bigger company and it is really bad that there not good games.