Thread: Hidden section in SSX building Run

Hidden section in SSX building Run

Hello friends, does anyone was able to find the hidden section on run, was looking through the videos of the game then came across with it. While playing the game was not able to get any of them and was trying to finding it, it was really hard to get it for me. Does anyone have able to get it and also you knew about it? Thank you.

Re: Hidden section in SSX building Run

I was thinking that there were some of the hidden caves in the game but there seem to something else, I have also seen the video and will be going through the same section and get points over there.

I do remember the spot which is been shown in the video. Seen it when I was going through the sideways around the dam back and forth to check how long does it goes. I was thinking that what is up past those ramps up on the hill though, but it was someone else who was able to find it and also share with the others so that they can find it.

I think you are saying about the ramps to the right when approaching towards the dam. I believe that the other tracks which are present on the mountain will be linking to this one. But when looking at the video and checking the heli grab it was really great and awesome. All the tricks have came in. the fact about it that it has come with the Mac too; he is the king of the freestyle in snowboarding.

Even wanted to know that is there any other path which is been leading to these kickers then please do let me know about it. well when you are looking at the right side when going through the trees you will be able to see that it's just a big cliff and you will be not getting the path to get on to the huge cliff. If there is any way to get it then there might be some of the serious points for that. It is will be really great and also best.

Quote Originally Posted by oJAsVI View Post
    Even wanted to know that is there any other path which is been leading to these kickers then please do let me know about it. well when you are looking at the right side when going through the trees you will be able to see that it's just a big cliff and you will be not getting the path to get on to the huge cliff. If there is any way to get it then there might be some of the serious points for that. It is will be really great and also best.
    I believe that it will be there in the full release of the game; it might be that three tracks will be coming together on this run. On which track you are at the present then there is one from the left and one from the right side.

I like to agree with the second slope and it does not look like it is the secret to me, it mightily is just another path down the track, there might be some of the hidden section in the game which will need to find out.