Thread: Losing Energy while moving in Adventure World

Losing Energy while moving in Adventure World

Hello friends I am facing a very unique problem in Adventure World when I just click at one please and when it move I start losing energy. I am not doing any kind of task while click as many users click on an item and the task is being done but I am not doing that. I also do lose 2 energy when I have been attacked by a snake. I am not able to understand what kind of problem is this. Can someone help me out regarding this problem?

Re: Losing Energy while moving in Adventure World

I am not facing that kind of problem but I am facing some energy problem only so I am posting it over here only instead of creating a new thread. Visiting neighbors does not reward the proper amount of energy. I just visited a new neighbor and 2 previously accepted neighbors, and received notifications that I had gained 5 energy, 2 energy, and 2 energy, respectively. Upon returning to base camp, I only had 1 energy.

Hey buddy don’t worry about that it is just a visual bug. You will only get one energy per neighbor to a max of 10 energy per day. And when you come again the other day you will be able to get more 10 energy. This is how it works so that is not a problem or a buy.

The bug is showing 2 energy for old neighbor, but is incorrect.
    Also Note
    5 helps is an extra 5 coins + XP if used on plant/rock
    5 helps is an extra 25 coins if used on dig site/animal
    5 helps is an extra 25 supplies if used on dock/buy
    and since supplies always cost more than 1.2:1 it's more profitable to help docks than dig sites or plants.

I am also having the same problem as the user which has started the thread. I am using Google chrome. Losing energy 2 at a time and i cannot retrieve energy sent by neighbors etc. When i click on the option it doesn’t load to my energy bar then when i look again i have no more gift energy!

As you have mentioned that while click and walking you are losing energy is the bug and about the energy gifts which you accept will go in your inventory that to only up to a limit of maximum 10 energy every day. And that also not overall 10, I mean 10 Maximum means 10 energy of each type which includes 10 small, 10 medium and 10 large. And to get it in the energy bar you need to click on the energy in your inventory.

I know that. I’m saying when i click on the energy type (small, medium and large) they don’t register as energy in the energy bar but does disappear from the inventory spot