Thread: Browser crashes while loading island in Treasure Isle

Browser crashes while loading island in Treasure Isle

I am not able to understand why is this happening as I am using Windows Vista and Google Chrome as I am not able to open this game in Mozilla Firefox and not in internet Explorer 9 also. But now a day when I start this game automatically my browser crashes. And because of this I thought it was some browser issue so I uninstalled and again installed it but then to when I start the game and when an island loads it atomically crash the browser.

Re: Browser crashes while loading island in Treasure Isle

Actually I am not able to understand weather I should smile or should feel sorry for you as now I came to know that I am not the only one to have this kind of problem. I had tried to show this problem to the support pages of Zynga but I did not get any reply and now when I try and go to the support page there is nothing I can seen just a blank page to view nothing else. I am really fadeup of this so I think I am not going to try playing this game again.

It’s nice to know that I am not the only one having issues, I have missed so many quests because I cannot get into them, and all I get is TRAVELING. And nothing I’ve tried all the major browsers and some not so famous ones. Same result. Cleared cookies and cache same result. I really hope they fix it. But more than likely when they do the entire quest will be done and I won’t be able to get nothing for them.

I am having problems as on my home computer I can access to Treasure Island for example with my girlfriend account but not with mine? On the same computer. It loads to the end and then I get blank screen with some items above. This happens only with my account. I cleared cache, reinstalled everything, but the problem persists.

I cannot collect any items from my home island. For example, I click collect on my treasure chest, the little adventurer does his percentage thing, then nada. The same goes with all other items. Nothing is counting. Plus, and I note that this has been mentioned earlier, but every time you need to send a request, the whole game reloads. As if the game is not slow enough already, we have to go through a reload for each crew request

Hi; having the same problems as most. Posts not going out. Gifts not being sent or unable to collect. Game freezes every time I leave my home island. These have be on going since the Xmas quests came out. I see the sent requests for Baldalfs quest to pull the lever, but I can't accept them.