Thread: Xbox 360 or the PS3 version of SSX game

Xbox 360 or the PS3 version of SSX game

Hello friends, I am planning to purchase this game, but confuse that which version should I go for, Xbox 360 or the PS3 version. Well in the Xbox 360 version many of my friends are getting the game and to play it online is damn cool, but I liked the PS controller, I am fan of it and also getting extra content with the PS3 version. So I bit confuse for which version I should go for? Please suggest me, that which will be the best. Thank you.

Re: Xbox 360 or the PS3 version of SSX game

Well let me tell you that older version of Xbox 360 is not bad. The Red ring of death, broken disc trays, really fragile were some of the expensive system. If you check the new system are cool, simplistic and also more durable. If I have to select then might have pay some more money on new generation Xbox 360 due to its aspects. There are been people who play Xbox live, well PS3 is really nice system to play game and the added content is great to have, if you are looking for the Xbox live then you better go for Xbox 360 version

I would say that it is better to play SSX game with your friends, and also wanted to say that Xbox is having many live features. The connection of the Xbox 360 is better than the PS 3. I knew that the SSX game is the play station game, but I am not sure that how will the transition work on the Xbox.

If you check both of the versions then you will find everything the same and beside the lay Station 3 version is having the Mt. Fuji, but that also available in United States not anywhere else. I would suggest that you better go for the Play Station 3 version, as it having some of the extra features added in the game and if you play online both of them are same, not much difference in that.

I think that the online gameplay does not matter when you are playing on Xbox 360 or Play Station 3, but the Xbox live is littler better in comparison with the Xbox as it is having the difference in the online quality. I would suggest that you better select that version which is having plenty of friends and it is the same in the Play Station 3 or Xbox 360 then I would have gone for the play station 3 for the extra content in it. Better according to online quality Xbox is the best for that, so take your decision and start playing it.

I wanted to know that what the online aspect of the game is; I have seen that the EA is making a huge deal in the ridernet feature and also with playing game online with friends, playing in the against of their ghosts, live global events etc. so will the ridernet be cross-platform or not? It is regardless that how many of the users are getting which version of the game and it should be made in such a manner that everyone is able to play it together.

Quote Originally Posted by pleas*ing View Post
    I wanted to know that what the online aspect of the game is; I have seen that the EA is making a huge deal in the ridernet feature and also with playing game online with friends, playing in the against of their ghosts, live global events etc. so will the ridernet be cross-platform or not? It is regardless that how many of the users are getting which version of the game and it should be made in such a manner that everyone is able to play it together.
    If you are asking to have it for both of the version and also Xbox live and play with PS3 online than I do not think that it is possible, as both of them are competing companies and due to which it is not possible to have it.

I wanted to say, if you are having the Gold membership and having a large number of friends on the Xbox Live which are also having the Gold which will be picking the same game, then better get the Xbox 360 version. If you going for the PS3 for its controller and the extra content which is there is best and wanted to have the better online experience then go with the 360 version beside going for PS3 version. I think that there are more people on the Xbox live then PS3. It will much better to play with lot of friends.

I think that the Xbox live is very much better only a little bit and also you will be able to choose on which console you have more friends so that you can purchase the ssx game for you.