Thread: No extra stuff with SSX game Xbox 360 version

No extra stuff with SSX game Xbox 360 version

Hello friends, done the pre-order of this game for my Xbox 360, it is been a long time that I have place the order as I love to play it on Live over PSN. One thing which I have founded in the PS3 version is that there will be the Mt. Fugi in that and it is not there in Xbox 360. I do not know why there is nothing for Xbox 360 users, this is really bad? What you people have to say about it? Thank you.

Re: No extra stuff with SSX game Xbox 360 version

I believe that there might be something or other coming for the Xbox 360 but it will be coming later. If it is not coming then it might be the Mt. Fugi which will be coming with the DLC of this. If then also it is not coming then there is no hope that there will be something or other stuff coming for Xbox 360 users. So you might have to continue playing game as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    I believe that there might be something or other coming for the Xbox 360 but it will be coming later. If it is not coming then it might be the Mt. Fugi which will be coming with the DLC of this. If then also it is not coming then there is no hope that there will be something or other stuff coming for Xbox 360 users. So you might have to continue playing game as it is.
    If it is coming with the DLC or with any of the mountain region then I am surely will be purchasing it. If it is not then I will be feeling that Xbox 360 user are ripped off and the Play Station 3 users will be getting one of the greatest mountain regions from the first day and there is no extra cost for them and where we will be getting nothing when we are paying the same amount for the game. I think that they are doing properly with both. They should make a common one for both of the consoles.

Well that play station 3 user will be getting the shafted for years, I was wishing that it would be a different mountain. Where the Japan and sony are really making sense. But there should be a better mountain over here also. I have heard that it is there in US nation or NA exclusive, if that is true then it would be mountain in the US or NA, it will be better choice. I do not know that the Mt. Fuiji will be the only mountain besides the main ones which are been developed, I think that there might be a better choice to select if they make so.

I am having both the consoles, play station 3 and also Xbox 360, but feeling little shafted with this thing. Well with the Play Station 3, many games Microsoft will purchase the rights to dlc first, where the Playstation will be getting it later. But I think that both PS3 and 360 gamers need to pay for the dlc. Well the , PS3 users are getting an extra mountain region just for free and the 360 users are getting nothing for free, which is not fare. If the publisher has an extra region for each console then it will be really great to have but they have excluded 360. 360 users have to play extra for this mountain region through dlc in the future which is really not happening.

I think that sony might pay for this. Well the Microsoft could be at that same table and does not wanted to deal. There might be something or others which will be coming in the future. They will not wake up and give fuji to PS3 and nothing to xbox. You say you have both consoles then just buy it for ps3 problem solved. I know what you’re going to say next but all my friends are on live well beggars can't be choosers. Pretty corny saying I know but fitting none the less.

I am getting that the PS 3 users are getting the Mt. Fuiji where the Xbox 360 users are not getting it, I think that it is the timed exclusive or exclusive. I have seen on the local store that it is been available with the Xbox 360 if you have pre-order the game, I do not know that it is true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    I am getting that the PS 3 users are getting the Mt. Fuiji where the Xbox 360 users are not getting it, I think that it is the timed exclusive or exclusive. I have seen on the local store that it is been available with the Xbox 360 if you have pre-order the game, I do not know that it is true or not.
    What are you talking is might be about the US or NA, it might not be with the other nation or country users. If it would be international then the company might have announced it and public will have done the pre-order.

It’s just because EA has a partnership with Sony just as activation has one with Microsoft. I would bet it will be made available for everyone at some point, but who knows?