Thread: Hidden Chronicles: Beach cruiser in Beach scene

Hidden Chronicles: Beach cruiser in Beach scene

Hello friend I like to play this kind of games as before Zynga had removed this game I use to play Yahoo games. And I also love to play Zynga game and after Zynga had removed this game it was a jackpot for me as both thinks which I love came together for me but now I have a problem I am not able to get Beach Cruiser and bumblebee in the Beach Scene. Please help me.

Re: Hidden Chronicles: Beach cruiser in Beach scene

Hey bro don’t worry it is very simple I was also very confused in start what is was then after some random click I came to know that beach cruiser was the bike in the clouds. I don’t know about the bumblebee.

That one I can help you with. It's to the right of screen near the monarch butterfly, I believe. I think it's on a net. I can't find the Island Cruiser, and several others that I am not able to think.

The beach scene is the only one I have trouble with. But thanks user for mentioning the monarch butterfly. I keep seeing 'monarch' and looking for a king or queen. That bee is very hard to see. And I didn't know what the Island Cruiser was - never thought it was a bike! If possible can someone let me also know where kayak is?

The kayak is placed at the right of the clouds upper right corner of your screen looks like the front end of a boat. Hope you found it. Can anyone have any idea about the feather or necklace in beach sense?

On the same net as the bumblebee you will find the necklace. The feather (i believe) is white and located on the sand under the hammock. Can anyone help me find the moon or the sea slug on this scene?

the white thing below the hammock is the plane, as in paper airplane. the sea slug is the pink spiky thing on top of the tropical drink. the moon is etched in the sand, near the tropical drink. can't find the feather though and its driving me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostinthesubway View Post
    the white thing below the hammock is the plane, as in paper airplane. the sea slug is the pink spiky thing on top of the tropical drink. the moon is etched in the sand, near the tropical drink. can't find the feather though and its driving me nuts!
    Check in the picture that i have uploaded below in the attachment of the Tropical Beach Scene, the number 21 is the feather in the pic, check it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you so much! The only thing I couldn't find was the sea slug.

the slug is right on top of the tropical drink...pink spiky thing

The beach cruiser is the bicycle and it is up in the clouds toward the right hand side. The bumblebee, if I remember correctly, is down by the book area bottom right- Hope that is what you were looking for