Thread: Stuck on the quaking mine quest in Zynga Adventure World

Stuck on the quaking mine quest in Zynga Adventure World

Hello everyone I am having difficulties on the quaking mine quest as I just wanted to move more 2 mine cars but I am really stuck and not able to do it. I had tried many things but nothing helped me it just keeps on telling that I cannot reach there. So can someone let me know will the Quest reset when it is over? Or I just need to think that this quest won’t be able to complete by me?

Re: Stuck on the quaking mine quest in Zynga Adventure World

I am having the same problem and am getting very irritated. And I am not able to move the last two mine cars It just keeps saying 'can’t do that' any recommendation please if anyone can help let me know as soon as possible as I am have short of time.

Hey guys don’t worry I was also stunk there only when I had been over there. I clicked in the space between the overturned mine car and the left mine car and was able to get the "X" in between the two mine cars and was able to finish it from there. But now I still need light bulbs. Hope you get it.

Need help as I want to know an answer. I have completed everything except for collecting all of the light bulbs needed. Anyways, what do they exactly mean by "Complete Mine cart Valet"? All of the carts have been pushed to their respective places and I don’t know what else to do except wait for the required numbers of light bulbs to be received. What happens if this quest expires before getting the light bulbs? Does this mean I will have to start it again?

I can't get the 5 skulls to light. I can’t figure out a way to get the sequence to tell me. I have completed everything else except collecting light bulbs which will take forever since my "neighbors" don’t seem to like to click on things. Do I have to have the light bulbs to get the sequence for the skulls to make the last wall fall?

I've run out of time with this quest and tried to replay several times but as soon as i started it, the "running out of time box" appears and it will send be back to the base camp. Same thing happens with the other quest. So now I’m stock at the base camp and can't replay any quest. Please help me.

When asking for light bulbs, look at your chat list and see which of your Adventure world friends are currently online and send them a chat message and ask them to look at your wall and help. This will work wonders since a lot of Adventure World posts don't appear right away on the main Facebook feed.

What i ended up doing was posting the light bulb request a lot of times. I think one of my friends probably covered like half the bulbs since she does check my Adventure World actions frequently. So even if you don't have a lot of friends that do wall posts, all you need is one or two, and just keep posting. And be kind and follow your friend’s wall posts. i set up a list that only shows adventure world neighbors, and only shows their Adventure World posts, they get all their requests, and I’m scoring on the free coins, XP, etc.

It’s been a while but do you mean crystal dust, which you get from pink crystals or flowers in the upper right part of the screen. But if you are referring to the Diamond Coating, that is a reward for completing the Gemstone collection, which you can complete in any cavern.

I kept going back with plenty of time to spare and had my 10 light bulbs too but couldn’t do anything so my time ran out like 1.5 days later and I'll need supplies to do it again. Who do we complain to?