Thread: Which character you select to play SSX game

Which character you select to play SSX game

Hello friends just wanted to know which character you people select while playing the game. I have not started playing it but will be starting with the Tane, the main reason to select it, is that he look like a chill and is the Fijian, as I was staying Fiji for some days so that might be good for play with it. Please tell me that which one who people are going for and what you like about it, please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Which character you select to play SSX game

All the characters are the best and also good, but I am going with the Kaori for whole game and it is really nice to play with him. I have selecting as the main where I prefer races to trick events, will be going for the faster one later in the game, till that time I will be selecting this.

Loving all the SSX characters which are there from the series of the game, beside the Luther, will be going with the versatile, if it is possible to have the new ones then will be going with the Zoe, as she is one of the favorites. I am not saying that the other characters are bad and not worth to play but all are great but I am not comfortable with them, I have try choosing them but was not able to win most of the races.

I think most of the people will not know the characters which are there and which are new ones added to the game, so I would say to check out the list which is a below.
    • Mackenzie "Mac" Fraser,
    • Kaori Nishidake,
    • Moby Jones,
    • Psymon Stark,
    • Zoe Payne,
    • Griff Simmons,
    • Eddie Wachowski

New characters which are been added:
    • Tane Mumea,
    • Alex Moreau,
    • Ty Thorsen,
    • Conan O'Brien,
    • Travis Rice.

If I have to select the character from the above list then I would have gone with the Ty Thorsen, it would be the main one, if need to have some of the extra character then will be going with the Mackenzie "Mac" Fraser, Kaori Nishidake and Alex Moreau. This would be the choice of the character I will be selecting to play the game.

Where all of the character are great and really great but will be going with the Alex or Tane, if they are releasing this game with DLC then would be thinking for some of the other character and will be picking up the best one for me. If anyone wanted to know much about the character or finding difficulty to select it then just check the below link and get the best character for them
    SSX Characters

If have to rate all the character then most of the character will be coming on the average, just check what I will rating the character out 5.
    • Mackenzie "Mac" Fraser = 4/5
    • Kaori Nishidake = 4/5
    • Moby Jones= 4/5
    • Psymon Stark= 5/5
    • Zoe Payne= 5/5
    • Griff Simmons= 2/5
    • Eddie Wachowski= 3/5
    • Tane Mumea= 5/5
    • Alex Moreau= 5/5
    • Ty Thorsen= 4/5
    • Conan O'Brien= 4/5
    • Travis Rice= 3/5

Played with the Eddie Wachowski, will not going for him, will be trying some of the other one, tried it in the SSX 3 in all the tricky but was not able to complete it and also it was really tough to play and not win any of the tricks. Will surely going for the new one, but they should be unlocked not lock, if it lock then will go for Mac.

Moby has the most appealing stats to me; however I'd like to play griff when I unlock him. Change his outfit, board, and hopefully modify his stats to my liking! Right now I’m favoring Boost and Speed. I’m definitely going to pick up Ty when i unlock him, going to use Kaori and Psymon as well.