Thread: Limitation in wall feeds and max receipts in Empires & Allies

Limitation in wall feeds and max receipts in Empires & Allies

when I was searching on website I came to know that Zynga is looking to do something which will allow them to post in every three hours. you can have maximum of 3 response in the game. if you are having any useful comment on the above mentioned topic then let me know about.

Re: Limitation in wall feeds and max receipts in Empires & Allies

Well according to me wall feed requirement should not be locked in such manner. one can understand that we can created a challenge and slowing down some players by artificially playing the game. but having above mentioned limitation in the game could not be tolerable at all. Also there is need of real EP when using real money to play Bureau of Decorations. It seems to be unethical and it is against of the Facebook policy.

As far as I know Bureau of Decorations was a mistake only. The intention was that Mailboxes count as that of the government decoration in order to complete the quest. It will give you an ability to accomplish quest without sending any kind of EP in the game. for the wall feed there should be same number of clicks which are needed to complete the quest. However there are some other things which are concerned to stop feed click to grant the reward.

I wanted to mentioned an example over here. I need to collect 10 Gurkha Blades in The Gurkha protocol component. There is no matter whether how early all the friend of mine will respond.

You will be able to get the most of the items in the game from the neighbors. Now you will have only three clicks and after that link is getting expired from the game. if you wanted to use 30 AAM-4 Missles then you will require to post 10 feeds so that you can get 30. However you will need to post in every single 4 hours and posting 10 times would take 40 hours.

I could not find out why they have mentioned the limit for the click rather than make players to spend money to purchase the items. The Bureau of Decorations is not supposed be the either first or last quest which could not completed without using EP. Tankette Protocol needs 50 Battle Blitz in couple of dyas. I know that it is bit difficult to do the same as you will be able to do 15 Battle Blitz in the game. it seems to be an item specific as clicks are counted just before it is getting expired in the game. as it has been already mentioned that most of the quest request are limited to the 1 per 4 hours.