Thread: SSX full game is not different than demo

SSX full game is not different than demo

Hello friends, who ever demo game I have played it is same as full version of the game. I do not think that anyone have seen any of the demo which is totally different from the full version of the game. I have seen most of the people are saying that it is the demo game, where the full game will be having better more skill. So what you people have to think about it. Thank you.

Re: SSX full game is not different than demo

Played plenty of the demos and all the full version of the game is the same thing, beside the extra stuff in the game. There might be some people who will say that this game is not demo after reading the post. There is no much changes in the demo and the full version of the game, there are just some of the extra features are been added which is not been allowed in the demo. The gameplay is the same, there is no change in that and you will be getting the same game just with extra thing.

I really do not like the game and so there is no need to play the demo of the game, so there is no need to talk on this and there is no such a point to discuss about it, I believe that everyone is having their own thoughts about the game.

SSX gameplay is the same which is there in the full game, but I do not believe that the graphics of it will be downscaled so that the download of it will be able to done little faster and there might be some of the harder level in the full game. It is very easy to do the tricks and able to get in tricky than any other previous SSX games. When playing it online then it is easier to score but it will be made tough when playing full game online. There might be many such changes in it.

I have seen couple of different games which are been published EA, such as the Battlefield 3, Need for Speed: The Run, Tiger Woods, Alice, FIFA 12, Dragon Age, all of these games where different and there is nothing same them, well when you play demo of these and full version then you will getting the same game which played in demo. If the people think that demo of this game is different with the full version then I would suggest them that they should not spend their money on it.

Yes the gameplay of this game will be the same. The only difference is that there will be more content in the fully release of the game. I think most of the people have not checked the videos which are been posted in YouTube. The regions which are there in it will be going for Gold on each single range and it will take while to do. If anyone is saying that it is a demo game then it is fault, they need to give a chance to full game. It is been long years that I am playing the video game, it is been 20 years that I am playing it. Cannot say better thing about it let the game be released it.

For real, if you did the BF3 Demo, no way you forgot about falling below ground. It was kinda fun shooting other peeps as they fell in, but.. There were a good bit of changes. They already did a server side update for something. The rewind glitch will be fixed.