Thread: Zynga Hidden Chronicles: 2 million Score in Fast Find

Zynga Hidden Chronicles: 2 million Score in Fast Find

I just want to know if we find all the items in the 60s do you get some completion bonus? The reason I ask this is because I recently added a player and they have at least 2 scores over 2 million points whilst I and other players can only get under 2 million points and I want to know if there score was legally obtained or not. Thanks for any information

Re: Zynga Hidden Chronicles: 2 million Score in Fast Find

When it was free to play, I regularly got around 1.5 million. There was no cheating involved at all, just clicking pretty rapidly, but without miss clicking anytime can generate a lot of bonus. In fact, I think I have 1.6 or 1.7 in the living room scene. Right now I cannot check because I won't use my energy to play it now.

I'd love to know too since I think sometimes this game has a scoring mind of its own. I can play a new scene where it takes more time to find items and sometimes have to use a hint and I'll get a great score and then I'll select 'play again' and play the scene MUCH faster with no hints used and my score will be crappy! It's really weird! I noticed it really in the 'base score' portion when this happens, so I'm not sure how it calculates the base score. For instance, I might play a new scene, obviously it takes longer because it's unfamiliar, and let's say I use at least one hint then my base score will sometimes be close to 200,000 and then all the other points added to it will give me a decent scoring of over 300,000.

Well, you need to be able to click many objects fast enough and with accuracy so you won't lose the combo meter. Every time you click an item in a row, the score multiplies so instead of x4000 you may get 8.000 (i never had the time to see how much they multiply it) so if you miss the last item then it's better to use the clue than to loose the bonus of the x7 and the accuracy.

I can't figure out the scoring either. It does seem to have a mind of its own. I also seem to get worse scores for finding the items faster. I just did a scene where I found all the items, one right after the other with no pause, and the score was much lower than my best score, which I had got using hints, etc. I would love to see a real explanation of how we receive the scores. The scoring is either "broken", or it is much stronger and more complicated than the "other" hidden FB game.

blush

I score 2 mill + in all fast find scenes with the exception of the one with the llamas...hate that one..lucky to find a couple items. I get my best score in the ski logde. There is a stradegy to the scoring. You definitly want to click as fast and accuratly as you can. It is better to click slower and be accurate than it is to click fast and have a miss hits because that takes a ton off of your score. Than on top of the bonus score you want to click on the harder to find items as these are worth so much more than the very easy to find items. Now if only they would give us enough energy a day to actually play.