Thread: Adventure World reward disappeared from Hidden Chronicles

Adventure World reward disappeared from Hidden Chronicles

I got Hidden Chronicles reward for going up to level 8 in the game. It was some kind of statue which would be placed in Adventure World. I've kept the statue and found the same bug, so I’ve refreshed the page. As soon as I refreshed the page the statue got disappeared. This was not happening in hidden Chronicles, but it occurred in Adventure World. I've placed it in the bottom-right part of my base camp before reloading the game. I didn't find it anymore, and not even that quest was found.

Re: Adventure World reward disappeared from Hidden Chronicles

Even I have faced almost same problem as you’re as I got to level 8 in Hidden Chronicles, which should have gotten me the Ivy-Covered statue in Adventure World - I got an announcement for it and everything. But no statue in my inventory. That is really very annoying. Did anyone else face this kind of problem with this quest or the statue?

You get the statue by going to Hidden Chronicles via the promotional icon in Adventure World. When you do, and are above level 8, you will get a pop-up telling you that the item is in your inventory. If you didn't get the pop-up, the game hasn't registered that you have completed the goal usually this is because you haven't entered the other game via the appropriate icon in Adventure World.

I am a true fan of Zynga games and I had stated with Zynga poker when it was started and after that I played each and every game which Zynga had made. And regarding this problem I did get the notice that I reached level 8 and so you can get the statue in the inventory but when I checked in my inventory I did not find anything over there.