Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Found 3 Glitches in SSX game

Video Games

Old 29-02-2012

Found 3 Glitches in SSX game

Hello friends, I have founded three glitches in the game, where glitch is duplicate trick message; it has duplicate the first one. I believe that the reward for making top of the LB is not at good and it need to bigger and also the Landings and rails need to be polished. So does anyone has also have the same error or problems while playing it? Please do share with me. Thank you.

Old 29-02-2012

Re: Found 3 Glitches in SSX game

When you are talking about the duplicate trick message, then I amused to get it most of the time during playing the game. It is the glitch which will be popping up the message as you start your trick at times and there will be no clue what the trick will evolve to. There are 40+ button combinations which you can do during the jump and also when you are doing the front flip. When you are doing that then it will pop up message and the trick is totally different in the end. There should be not trick message when you are doing some tricks.
Old 29-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oye! View Post
Hello friends, I have founded three glitches in the game, where glitch is duplicate trick message; it has duplicate the first one. I believe that the reward for making top of the LB is not at good and it need to bigger and also the Landings and rails need to be polished. So does anyone has also have the same error or problems while playing it? Please do share with me. Thank you.
Well how you can say that the reward for making top of the leader boards is very low, where you are not how much everything is been cost and how much you purchase from the money which you won and also got from every one trying and failing to beat, when your record the amount is not too high and you were able to get plenty of the money as you were the first from your list to do a event and need to have a good time to make money.
Old 29-02-2012

I am not sure with the first trick being a duplicate problem. When you check the previous game, then it seems that new SSX is only able to count the trick as grab, which means that you have done some of the grab. When doing the front flip indy along with the 1080 triple backflip indy then it will be counting it as a duplicate one. I might be not clear with it, will be checking it when playing the game. I believe that they have counted the two separate tricks in tricky and also in SSX 3. This might be need to fixed and also worked properly.
Old 29-02-2012

I feel that the grinding need to a little easier as it was there in the older one. It is really tough when you are grinding through trees and other stuff till the time you have came with it perfectly.
Old 01-03-2012

The credits earned for top of the leaderboard was less than a gold medal awards. Pretty sure that is lacking in most people?s book. But you got a nice point about friends trying to try to beat it. That could make up for it I would think. There are 16 grabs possible, and each can be tweaked. That would certainly explain why some many duplicates. I think I may stop grabbing as much.
Old 16-04-2012

l33t Re: Found 3 Glitches in SSX game

Ok this problem isn't the same as the said 3 faults bit I'd just really like some help with this. I had exchanged my first copy because it stuck on the Foraker map in Alaska. I get my second copy and it has done the same. Is this just a one off case or has several other people had this problem. This was on the Xbox by the way.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,