Thread: Need advice for SSX game

Need advice for SSX game

Hello friends, wanted to have some advice for this game, played the demo version and really liked it and enjoyed, but it was not much fun in it. I have done some of the time and also mistake while playing it. I believe that I might be little complicated with the tricks. What should I do, focus on one trick and also on the direction of it per jump or should be switching it up constantly instead of holding them. What should I do, please suggest me that what is the best method to do it. Thank you.

Re: Need advice for SSX game

I would suggest that you better hold them till the time they are massive, once they are massive then you better switch. If keep on doing this then will be gaining lot of points and it is best trick to gain more and more points.

I would advice that better try to do some of the flips, when you will be doing it then more points will get it. Try to do flip continuously so that will be gaining more point and also extra points. Even you should hold one trick per jump which will be giving you more points and do not break the combo, keeps that going on, so the points will be double and double. I always do it and gain very huge points, but never got the chance to cross my friends, as there points is very much higher than mines.

When I am in the race then I always do that much of trick till the time I am in that event, so does the tricking will boost up and then straight boosting to gain ground better? I was trying for the gold one in the race event but ended up with the silver, keep you please help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by sat sri akal View Post
    When I am in the race then I always do that much of trick till the time I am in that event, so does the tricking will boost up and then straight boosting to gain ground better? I was trying for the gold one in the race event but ended up with the silver, keep you please help with this.
    If you are trying to doing that then use your entire boost when you are about to catch a very big hang time which can be fill it up again. I would say that go to YouTube and there are some of the videos which are been shared by the users, just check that and see what they are doing and what are the tricks they have tried when doing it. There is a video is which the user have got 45 million points and there is also one video for the race.

I have checked the 45 million point’s video and founded that it is really crazy and when I am trying to do it then I am only to get till 2 million not able to reach more than that, I really do not knowing how that user have reached till that much, when we try it is not possible to get it. But one of my friends was able to reach till 30 million; he was playing continuously and was able to achieve that, now also he is trying for bigger points.

How to turn on the tutorial back or is there any other way to watch it again? Well I really wanted to see the trick tutorial, specially using the buttons instead of analog, I was not able to get the tutorial again, so that I can watch it carefully and do the tricks.

Whenever you are restarting a demo then you are able to play the tutorial, I am was able to do it when playing it on Play Station 3, I do not know that it is there in the Xbox 360 or not.