Thread: Removing Neighbors from neighbor bar in hidden Chronicles

Removing Neighbors from neighbor bar in hidden Chronicles

Hello friends I am a great lover of Zynga games and I love to play this game like anything. But I get very irritate when I have many numbers of neighbors but they don’t help. So I just want to remove them from the neighbor bar as there are many neighbors which do not playing anymore.

Re: Removing Neighbors from neighbor bar in hidden Chronicles

I also have many of my friends who use to play first but now they have just stopped playing this game. And as I am not able to remove them it makes me very angry. So I have kept them and I do challenge the players who don’t play as I can complete whatever the quest requirement is.

Hey friends I also have this problem but I still visit them to get something which is available while visiting them. And yes I also have many of those but I have one more problem as when I visit the manor of a neighbor who do not play it says “Ramsey Manor” and I am not able to do anything like I am not able to leave any package and I am not able to change them also so I just have to leave. As these friends add me before but now they are not helpful anymore. So please can anyone over here knows how to remove this kind of neighbors.

I was also having this kind of problem, so I just removed them from my Facebook friends list only. This is how I removed them from the list of Hidden Chronicles and then again sent them a friend request on Facebook to be a friend and they add me and now we are just friends on Facebook but not on Hidden Chronicles. This worked for me hope it works for you’ll too.

I have removed all the friends like those who do not play anymore on Hidden Chronicles so I have also tried to remove them from my Facebook friends lists but after removing them from the Facebook also they are not been removed from the Hidden Chronicles game neighbor list. I am not able to remove them please help me if anyone has any other method to remove them as a neighbor from neighbor bar.

I would also like to remove some friends of mine how are not playing. Unfortunately I was unpleasantly surprised to find that many of my friends were using bonus checkers of one kind or another when playing. I don't play with those people. I want all of my friends to have an equal opportunity to grab my posts. I have removed them from my Facebook account, but they are still on my neighbor list. Please provide any way to delete them from the lists.

Hello friends I also love to play Hidden Chronicles but now I think I am not going to play anymore as this is very annoying that we are not able to remove the neighbors who are not playing anymore and they are just wait. I have one neighbor in my list whose name is just “friend” and I am not able to do anything in his estate. I think there are many of those who used to play this game and now they have stopped playing this game and now they have also blocked the game but they are still seen on my list. This is really annoying so I am thinking I would now stop playing this game.

I have the same problem with some of my neighbors and agree with all the above users about the situation with the players who use bonus checkers to get all the collection. I have tried to snag clues within 10 minutes of their post and the clues are already gone. This is really very much irritating.

star Re: Removing Neighbors from neighbor bar in hidden Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Ovia View Post
    Hello friends I am a great lover of Zynga games and I love to play this game like anything. But I get very irritate when I have many numbers of neighbors but they don’t help. So I just want to remove them from the neighbor bar as there are many neighbors which do not playing anymore.
    You need to e-mail the developers of the game, I had their e-mail but apparently I deleted it from my sent mail, they actually resolve the issue quite promptly as well.

There is a FORM on the Zynga site that allows you to contact the developers, so you can remove a neighbor, I've done it twice already I am looking to actually remove a 3rd person now who NEVER plays the game.