Thread: Why to waste energy for robbing in Mafia Wars 2

Why to waste energy for robbing in Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, is any has bored with the robbing by the level 5 higher or level 60. It is the regular as clockwork and I think that it just to be drawn into wasting our energy fighting back for small rewards. I do not think that it is worth at all. What you people have to say about it, thank you.

Re: Why to waste energy for robbing in Mafia Wars 2

Let me tell you that that the Level 60s do not earn anymore experience. I believed that it will be bored messing with Hot Lips every day. Where the robbing gives them something else to do until the maximum level cap is been rose. I agree with you that anyone below level 60 is just wasting their energy if they are robbing you every day.

Well 2 of my visitors are usually on the 5 level higher than on what I am at the moment I am at the level 55 and they are at level 60. Yeah some fight being them 5 levels higher. Why not 2 same level Zynga. I do not waste any time fighting them or robbing and it’s just a waste of time and energy. Do not waste energy fighting back. Leave them on your turf and let a neighbor kick them off. If a neighbor doesn't, still leave them there. They're doing no harm.

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    Well 2 of my visitors are usually on the 5 level higher than on what I am at the moment I am at the level 55 and they are at level 60. Yeah some fight being them 5 levels higher. Why not 2 same level Zynga. I do not waste any time fighting them or robbing and it’s just a waste of time and energy. Do not waste energy fighting back. Leave them on your turf and let a neighbor kick them off. If a neighbor doesn't, still leave them there. They're doing no harm.
    I love seeing this on my neighbor’s turf. Level 60 means 5 energy to me. Hit them, they hit back, kill you and you get one energy. Use a 20+ or 100+ heart (garbage) and let them kill you again. Continue until you have run out of help points.

How they end up on my turf anyways? I notice in the arenas a 3 levels in rivals, but I always have 2 on my turf that are 5-7 levels higher. At level 42 I had a 55 show up. I usually just leave them hanging, but it is annoying to see them there every day.