Thread: What is meaning of question mark below of the map in Hidden Chronicles?

What is meaning of question mark below of the map in Hidden Chronicles?

Hello friends, did you guys have moved your mouse to it and says that "Finish all artifacts in this room to reveal Geoffrey's secret message", whereas I have completed all the of the scenes which were there in the Library beside the Jewelry Store, so does it is telling that I cannot complete each of the rooms till the time I use the cash. What you people have to say about it? Thank you.

Re: What is meaning of question mark below of the map in Hidden Chronicles?

Hello friends, did you guys have moved your mouse to it and says that "Finish all artifacts in this room to reveal Geoffrey's secret message", whereas I have completed all the of the scenes which were there in the Library beside the Jewelry Store, so does it is telling that I cannot complete each of the rooms till the time I use the cash. What you people have to say about it? Thank you.

I am not having the solution for that, but would like to tell that I am having 5 trophies in all the scenes including the premium one and then also nothing has happened. Even it has not been affected the game in any of the way. What I feel that this game is not at all finished, the developer of the game have released the game so early that they have not has tested the game as it is and also how long it would take for players to complete the available quests. They need to check it and then release it.

Let me tell you that you can finish the puzzle clue without purchase more scenes, whereas I have purchased more scenes so that I can have a range of different scenes to play when earned full trophies on the normal ones/limited time ones.

i believe that you have completed all the artifacts in a room to get the message. This should not include the premium scenes. So to get the message from the library you must play all the scenes for each artifact in the library to 5 trophies. I have completed the first artifact, including the jewelry store, but no message appeared, so I think it means all the scenes for each artifact in that room.