Thread: Leader board reset again in Mafia Wars 2

Leader board reset again in Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, the leader board reset again, it has happened one more time, does this happened with someone else. I was just coming to the number one title but due to the glitch it is been showing the points which I was having one month ago. I have came back to the game and founded that everything is been reset and I have to start those entire mission which I have completed. Do anyone has the answer for this thing and could suggest me that what should I do for it to work it out. Please help me, thank you.

Re: Leader board reset again in Mafia Wars 2

Well the arena ladders are been reset it every month. Whenever you will be entering an arena the date comes up at the bottom telling you how long there is left, so it is been reset every month and I am noticing it from past couple of months.

Well it is the weekly tourney, which is been reset every week, and it is not really about prestige. That is also a glitch for that right now, it does not take rocket science to get to a 1000 kill streak, I imagine about other players that are trying too hard to stay on top spending real money on energy so they can be in the global list, now they say that I was on top for a minute till I got a glitch at the 500 mark my stats went back to 100. So I played all the way back up to 500 with no benefits. Happens to everyone, it will probably get fixed soon as soon as zynga gets off vacation and fixes all of the other bugs in the game.

Where the arena 52 is not at good, when it was been reset then I was having the 1000 kill streak and due to which I have to start again from the 0, but to achieve the next milestone need to have 1500 kill streak. Once you have achieved so much to complete a milestone and after that you need to get all again from the beginning, this is not at all done. The bugs which are there should be fixed then only there might be proper way to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimos View Post
    Well the arena ladders are been reset it every month. Whenever you will be entering an arena the date comes up at the bottom telling you how long there is left, so it is been reset every month and I am noticing it from past couple of months.
    I do not think that there was any point of even fighting. If you are able to attain the same rewards time & again then what is need to spend all it again. The rusty truck, the broken truck, the helicopter, plane nose, and plane parts. I do not think that it is at all worth to have it and I believe that it will be better that you play as you are going on.

I have lost my arena title in my profile only. When I fight, I still see Redonkulus in my name tag. I've recently sent in a ticket to support with pictures attached. I've had no response. I started seeing this issue a month ago when I sent in the first ticket. That response was that they could not see the problem in my account. That was the end of that. I started losing titles my titles going backwards) until it reached beginner. Now, my profile title is beginning to gain again while my arena overhead tag still says Redonkulus.

Last week I was able to suicide the way the poster described, but this week I 1-hit more than 95% of the time. I don't have the patience to kill myself this week. I really hope this gets fixed soon.