Thread: Fighting arenas seems to be less productive in Mafia Wars 2

Fighting arenas seems to be less productive in Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, I have founded that there is been no shortage of people to paid hundreds and hundreds of dollars so that they can go up in the statistics to the statosphere, fights in the arenas becomes less productive. I am not able to find any logic that is there any need to dump all that money on a credit card to purchase enough gold so that they ups statistics to defense 3000 attack. Even some of the good materials are not obtained with gold not like the Mafia wars 1. This game is not giving any gold for achievements reached. What you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Fighting arenas seems to be less productive in Mafia Wars 2

I have got plenty of the gold is been offered if you can fight enough. Where you are been rank up over the 100/month when you reach by 5000 tokens in both the Dead End and one of the other arenas. Where the winning part is been concerned then your crew must be fully equipped, it should be having the arenas 10v10 now, where some of the people are not having everything to fully equip their crew so due to which they spend money on it to get it done.

Played the game this morning and founded that it is not fun anymore, so due to which I have refuse to spend weeks trying to upgrade my gear and get back to my previous fighting strength level. What I think is that the Zynga is a public company so that the execs will be held accountable for poor performance. Cannot wait for their IP portfolio to end up in the hands of a publisher that understands fun gameplay is the most important element in a game. I do not think that Zynga is having a good communication like the many companies that actively participate in customer discussions on Facebook and Twitter.

Yeah, it is some that definitely puts a little more needed work into the equation, but I was trying to figure out what to do with all that extra cash from my workers anyways. Personally, I'd rather fight for cash and get more weapons than do the repeatable missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumeetay.Deol View Post
    Hello friends, I have founded that there is been no shortage of people to paid hundreds and hundreds of dollars so that they can go up in the statistics to the statosphere, fights in the arenas becomes less productive. I am not able to find any logic that is there any need to dump all that money on a credit card to purchase enough gold so that they ups statistics to defense 3000 attack. Even some of the good materials are not obtained with gold not like the Mafia wars 1. This game is not giving any gold for achievements reached. What you people have to say about it. Thank you.
    I do not think that it is the correct thing, whereas I have not purchased and have accumulated over 50 gold bars well fighting with all. So it is not easy to get everything I have all those, need to clear all your fights.

I have reached above the 70 level. I am spending too much energy on the stupid new quests. I know it is they are not worth it and I will be disappointed and it is cannot risk missing out on something. Best way for gold is to work to the 5000 tokens in the dead end and Badlands every month. That's approximately 20 gold bars from each area per month.

I have noticed that no matter how much I upgrade my crew I would still come across other crews with higher stats! I had been losing 0 out of 5 at times or worse. From a full energy bar I had managed only 6 tokens, out of 400 energy. This is just lame and I suspect I been playing against game generated crews if that makes any sense but if it did this would be very dumb or the fact that the game LOOKS for higher crews with better stats than my crew so I am guaranteed to lose 5 rounds at a time.

It is actually going to be more than 20 each per month. From my own playing, I calculate 106 Gold Bars each month. In this case we'll say Dead End and Badlands, but the Bone Yard can be used with the Badlands. On the leader board in each arena, you are able to get 23 Bars each, 46 combined as long as you reach 5000 tokens. When you add in the bonus for every 500 tokens, the number increases 30 each arena for a bonus of 60.

It will take a lot of time but eventually you will build your ten crew to more strength. Now that's if Zynga doesn't expand past 10 slots because then it will be almost impossible to catch up. Right now the gold are kicking ass and will continue to for a while. I bought gold once at 50% off during the time where the winter stash boxes were 10 bars. I used it to get all kinds of stuff and was able to expand my turf by 4 spots. One of the winter stash drops was 1000 gold bars, so I got a lot of stuff for that money.