Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How is the 3D Empire in Empires and Allies?

Video Games

Old 28-02-2012

How is the 3D Empire in Empires and Allies?

Well I am playing Empires and Allies on Facebook. i came across the 3D Empire in the game. almost 15% of the island is having square-shaped walls and space middle off trophy collection. It is looking like huge flat-topped pyramid and its really great.

Old 28-02-2012

Re: How is the 3D Empire in Empires and Allies?

I have also seen two different kind of pyramid in the game the first pyramid was same as you have mentioned over here. the second one is bit smaller than that of pyramid which you have described over here.
Old 28-02-2012

In this particular game I really loved those empires which you have mentioned over here. Well I have noticed some neighbors who are having the similar kind of the effects. Personally I liked sunken effect rather than that of hill effect in the game.
Old 29-02-2012

After looking on the first glance I was suspecting that it supposed to be glitch in the game. but latterly I found that optical illusion was designed by some of the players who can place the same on their wall. So far above mentioned effect has been used by very less people.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,