Thread: Spec Ops Fledermaus Fighter in Empires & Allies

Spec Ops Fledermaus Fighter in Empires & Allies

I love to do social gaming on the social networking website Facebook. Right now I am playing Empires & Allies. I wanted to know whether Zynga will sell Spec Ops Fledermaus Fighter? If so whether it will be available for EP? Any useful comment will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Spec Ops Fledermaus Fighter in Empires & Allies

I know that there is a quest which was named as Dire Straits which supposed to reward SpecOps Narwhal. If you have completed the quest and having SpecOps in arsenal. You can have more EP in the game but it has been limited to 50 to 70 EP.

I think you have not understood the thing. I am talking about the spec ops fledermaus fighter for the new mission. I found a player who was on level 49 and was having the one into his inventory.

Well I have noticed time in the Battle Blitz. the system will pick the defense force which is quite greater than that of invasion force strength. In case defender is not having units placed at location of your invasion. Mostly it will be the most powerful unit available into the game inventory. It is quite same as then that of repel and invasion on allied island. So far I simply went to level 7 player island in order to repel some of the default villain invasions and faced the T7 units.

I think you are attacking someone on the area which was partially defended by air forces hence the computer will add the remaining forces randomly selecting them even if you have invaded the players which are not having the same kind of unit.

Spec ops fledermaus fighter is the reward for the stolen steel and other reward you will get is Man O war Battleships Spec Ops. The Blitz did not supposed to fight against of the first choice for the computer for the undefended areas you are having. If you are at the same location then you might get the different results in the game. you should wait till you are supposed to get z force on any of the computers. It won’t loose piece and no need to use power ups. They are smart and you will need to put strongest pieces in the area to defense. Then it will be quite difficult to win without power up.

I was in battle with AI when it was using invisible SpecOps Narwhal. In case the unit did not supposed to appear on Empire but you will be able to see into the Empire. It means that AI is selecting the unit and it does not mean that players are having the unit in the inventory. If you can purchased SpecOps Narwahl post battle then you can attack by using 2x SpecOps Narwahl and 1x gunboat. Also you can try to purchase all the unit after completing with the battle.

According to me the current section of AI is seems to be related with quest, event or miniseries part of the game.