Thread: Win 50 Battle Blitzes in 3 days in Empires & Allies

Win 50 Battle Blitzes in 3 days in Empires & Allies

In Empires & Allies I got new mission where I have to complete 50 Battle Blitz matches in just 3 days. Every single Battle Blitz Round is consist of 15 Matches in 24 hours. you will not be able to complete the missions until and unless you skip with EP.

Re: Win 50 Battle Blitzes in 3 days in Empires & Allies

The above mentioned mission is not possible to complete because of current limitations for the matches done in a single day.

As far as I know the above mentioned quest is not developed for the average gamers. In order to complete the mission we will need to do 50 Battle Blitz and harvest 100 Wheat. That means player will get need of minimum 60 farms. You cannot complete the same if you are not using EP.

There are some quest where we need EP in order to finish the quest in the game. I would like to have some more quests which we can accomplish by having EP. It supposed to be the waste of time if they don’t do that. Also the new Protocol quest would be impossible to complete if you are not spending EP because of Battle Blitz requirements. If they have done to make the developer to sell EP then I am sure that all the gamers would move away from the game. currently I am not buying EP in order to complete the mission and it would rethink twice before I spend any money in the game.

Zynga is releasing same kind of quests in every single week and it is not making any difference to me if I missed any one of them in the game. i don’t such side quest however I would like to go for the quest which are really great and one should not like to miss it.