Thread: Do not allow Chimera,Kraken,Cerebrus and Harpy in World Dominance till cheaters are removed in Empires & Allies

Do not allow Chimera,Kraken,Cerebrus and Harpy in World Dominance till cheaters are removed in Empires & Allies

I found some players in the game who are using Tier 8 armies in the game. hence I need to use very big amount of energy as well as power. The Tier 6 Navy Seal infantry which is doing 96 Damage to the Chimera artillery. In case the guy is sticking to me. he will definitely win in the game as he is having tier8 and infinite power up. I think they should provide some way to get rid out from the cheaters. If there is no way to do that they should disallow the Tier 8. If you are having valuable comments then feel free to post over here.

Re: Do not allow Chimera,Kraken,Cerebrus and Harpy in World Dominance till cheaters are removed in Empires & Allies

I have noticed the same thing. I found that South East Asian Countries are using Tier 8 in the game. hence I not accepted any of the Asian requests to avoid cheaters. In the game I was attacked by 5 chimeras. Also it drained all of my power ups as well as strike teams in the game. i agree with you that world dominance is not having the chimeras, krakens, harpys and cerebrus. In fact I have bought lots of such units in the game. but it seems to unfair for the people who are not able to afford to purchase such unit. The game won’t become challenging as there would be fight between the people who are having high power and low one.

Re: Do not allow Chimera,Kraken,Cerebrus and Harpy in World Dominance till cheaters are removed in Empires & Allies

I can understand that you are looking to have fair battle in the game. if you have managed to got something unusual then direct contact the customer support to get the help.

According to the Zynga people should spend some more money to figure out all the cheaters in the game. I am sure about that there would be certain way to track the cheating happening in the game. in case it is not possible to do the same then anyone can come in the game and do anything.