Thread: How to get rich quickly in zynga mafia wars.

How to get rich quickly in zynga mafia wars.

I was looking a game which suits my personality and this was the only game to explore. There are few other games which we can play , but this one’s interesting. As I am deeply interested in this game, can you guys help me from this one, as I have mentioned in the title and is there any possible way to get rich in this game as quick as possible.

Re: How to get rich quickly in zynga mafia wars.

As I have also played this game thoroughly and have made some drastic changes in my scores, I will be able to give the exact answer. And in this case, I will say when you're fully equipped, you need to perform extra fights . and to tell about my case, I perform more of Area 51 due to cash, products and also additional extra rewards per streak when certain sum is attained.

I should really appreciate your answer. And really thanks for your quick reply. I understood in this case as I was making mistakes in concern with making use of spam area 51 before the update which resulted in losing of every single fight now. So I will try this one and earn some extra points.

As I also came across this topic and the main thing matters in this case is the score points , and this is not the only game but there are others also which we are concerned with . and to tell you regarding this case, anyone that you can, and being active in arena can let you to get the points quicker. And those ways tend to be the fastest way.

I have been also making scores as I found interesting when I was with increasing scores and levels. So all what I did was just spend all my money to production buildings/factories as well as expanded my turf. And this resulted me in good score.

I am playing this game every few days and I have noticed that I am making easily around 500k of core and becoming rich in this game. So after practicing little and having some control over the game, it is possible for you to attain the same. So I was making use of full 15 workers as well as fighting in the arenas to keep them busy. This was the technique used by me.

So guys, every one is making use of their own technique to earn points and become rich and here is mine . so you don't require to go to 10v10. I would advise to stick to boneyard initially , subsequently purchase your char the finest equipment in the marketplace.

If you wish for a impartial stats, then make your punch as a minimum as 200. lift your cash there along with outfit your crew the finest item on the market . you also take into consideration that never lose in the arena as it is the best means of getting rich. and in the case if you are off in the arena: you need to Build 20+ Parts Factory Lvl 3.and your issue is solved.

Yes. It really did some differences in scores. Your <quote >Build 20+ Parts Factory Lvl 3 </quote > made me to help increase my score. This is absolutely a speedy means of getting rich by selling parts. But are you able to provide some better means in this case.