Thread: how to assemble the headress in the costume shop in zynga hidden chronicles.

how to assemble the headress in the costume shop in zynga hidden chronicles.

I am playing this game as it was released and enjoyed it quite more. I am with more adventures and hoping this game to be a good sporty and adventures in the end. But however I am stuck in between to find as I am unable to figure out is there any possible way to assemble the headress in the costume shop. Can I obtain some help as you guys are solving most of the issues as seen in earlier posts. ?

Re: how to assemble the headress in the costume shop in zynga hidden chronicles.

Yes, I can help from this situation I have been playing this game continuously as it was my weekend and I was finding this game very interesting. So to come to the solution, I have to click on the fruit similar to the banana apple as well as orange and i think place in the headdress .

Re: how to assemble the headress in the costume shop in zynga hidden chronicles.

Guys, I have also played this game and you need to click on the fruit, subsequently shift it to the hat, followed by clicking again to put the fruit on the hat. In addition to this, you are also able to just move one piece of fruit at a time.

I am playing this game from one week and have really enjoyed this game. But as I am in middle of the game , I was able to find all the fruits but I am not able to find and locate the hat? But as I can find this topic relating to me, I just thought to post this question here.