Thread: Lost Island Cash in Treasure Isle

Lost Island Cash in Treasure Isle

Hello friends, when I was playing today then all of my Island Cash were disappeared. I was having 10 of them and have not used them for anything. Does not knowing that what has happened to them? Is this happen with someone else also? What to do now, how to get it back. Thank you

Re: Lost Island Cash in Treasure Isle

Well the same thing has been happened to me. Were having the 14 Island Cash and when I have checked in the morning then I having only 4 Island Cash. I am still thinking about that where does it been they disappeared to also. I am probably about to send a support ticket to the Zynga about the problem then they should send the Island Cash back to me and also to them who have lost it.

I have received 10 cash on one of the islands I was on and I did not get it. I could use that to get the gems I need for other islands, you know? I'll send a support ticket too and hope I get a response back. If anyone knows...what's the filter link for Treasure Isle so that you only see Treasure Isle Feed posts?

I just lost mine on an energy pop up, I keep getting the one about asking Friends for energy packs but clicked yes and i apparently bought one, normally it takes you to the shot screen first. And I was saving that to open up one of the locked islands.

I also lost some that I was saving to open the one island that needs 12 with. Though it was me, but maybe it is a bug. I have posted elsewhere about losing TI Cash before I saw this thread - which appears to be an old thread.