Thread: Pharaoh's Scepter and Staff in Zynga Treasure Isle

Pharaoh's Scepter and Staff in Zynga Treasure Isle

Hello friends, I have heard about the Pharaoh's Scepter and Staff which is been added to the game, so wanted to know little about it, is there anyone who have played and completed any of the tasks. Please tell me about it, it will be helpful. Thank you.

Re: Pharaoh's Scepter and Staff in Zynga Treasure Isle

Well got the lead on the whereabouts of another item that the Pharaoh lost in that card game. Well it will be extremely difficult to get close to legendary sports where you have to complete the quests of having biggest fan. I have met the Mia Swift and she challenged us to a game of Squish, which is dream come true but before need to be train. Need to build a strong team for the Squish competition; well the Pharaoh hurt himself when he was trying out the secret move. Well awesome job of rehabilitating the Pharaoh and the victory is near to you.

Those who liked the old style here are some more in spades, pun about the card game intended and who is thinking that they can do it by themselves in the new style uses then need to have very much energy, where I have tried it and cost me 2622 energy to finish The Coliseum without fire digs so I believe that energy wise they are both about the same and it has been started with bananas, so you will need to have 2 bunches of it.

I like both of the both styles; I like some of the first one then like some of the other and also the spinning thing on the coliseum map, when you are doing that then it reminds me about two things, first thing is that it looks like Animal from the muppets on top especially when it start spinning. If anyone has seen the movie "My Name is nobody" which was having the Terrence Hill and Henry Fonda, then it reminds of the same where Hill starts playing with the thugs from behind the spinning thing. So when it doing it then looking at it, then reminds about these things.

I would like to say thanks to the developers for keeping the other maps as locked till the time I need to use it. I have heard many problems that it is having the same repetitive complaints that how they jumped the gun and now have to replay, the map is having all those things which were been burned before. For that you need to have patience of Mother Teresa or need pay you very well in Island Cash not coins. So better be thankful to the developer for having maps locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    I would like to say thanks to the developers for keeping the other maps as locked till the time I need to use it. I have heard many problems that it is having the same repetitive complaints that how they jumped the gun and now have to replay, the map is having all those things which were been burned before. For that you need to have patience of Mother Teresa or need pay you very well in Island Cash not coins. So better be thankful to the developer for having maps locked.
    I also agree with it, they have done great thing on locking the maps with quests which are still to come. I really do not mind to spend energy to complete all those quests. That is the reason what we have it for, after all. I am having lot of energy and also enough of energy sources, but that simply comes with consistently, persistently, playing the game. However, for the first time in ages, my neighbors are getting the Oh no message with the backstage passes, which I will report to Customer Service. That said, even though I have no backstage passes, the final part of the quest to speak with Mia Swift unlocked once I spoke with all the fans and bribed the bouncers.

I have finished the quest, but have not complete the map, till now, so will like to say Thank you to the developer for locking the maps, so that we do not have to use map frags to re-open them. I agree with the above user and the entire user must have the patience of saints. The only complaint I have is that it is having same old collections. I haven't completed all the collections, but I have completed all the easy ones. It will be nice to get some of the harder ones, in these maps.

I have completed the map but got stuck on the stuck at 99% completion on these maps. Where out of these have two of them at 99%, so just got stuck with it and trying to complete, is anyone at same place on which I am.

I am having a few maps locked such as the pharaoh's Gamble, Three Eplorers, Unruly Foliaje and Mystical Cloves and from the Spice Shores the last 2 and I can't complete them, because I don't have the quiz anymore.